We just booked a private boat to St. Barths. I am very concerned about getting sick. I am terrified of flying in small planes so the flight over to there is out of the question. What experiences have people had with taking a boat to the island? Is a private boat smoother than the ferry? When traveling to the island do you see land or do get get deep into the caribbean?
Private boat ride to St. Barths
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 2 Chef on Turks and Caicos?
- 3 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 4 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 5 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 9 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 10 Money in Jamaica
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 13 Barbado Car rental
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 16 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 17 Death in Paradise
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 dominican republic
- 23 Summer family vacation
- 24 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 25 Puerto Rico Hotels