We're getting married Saturday in the Turks (yay!), then moving to Anguilla a few days later for the honeymoon. On one of these islands, I'd like to take a half or full day 'private island' kind of trip where they drop you off with a cooler and some chairs and come pick you up later. Both islands have the option, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is a better place to do it.
We are already taking a group snorkel/sail trip in the Turks. I've also been to Prickly Island on a previous group trip.
I also realize that the beaches aren't private; I just mean that we would be the only guests.
Any advice on which island would be great, and if you have a preferred vendor, that would be helpful too. Thanks!
Private Beach Day Trip - Anguilla or Turks?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?