We're getting married Saturday in the Turks (yay!), then moving to Anguilla a few days later for the honeymoon. On one of these islands, I'd like to take a half or full day 'private island' kind of trip where they drop you off with a cooler and some chairs and come pick you up later. Both islands have the option, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is a better place to do it.
We are already taking a group snorkel/sail trip in the Turks. I've also been to Prickly Island on a previous group trip.
I also realize that the beaches aren't private; I just mean that we would be the only guests.
Any advice on which island would be great, and if you have a preferred vendor, that would be helpful too. Thanks!
Private Beach Day Trip - Anguilla or Turks?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?