We're getting married Saturday in the Turks (yay!), then moving to Anguilla a few days later for the honeymoon. On one of these islands, I'd like to take a half or full day 'private island' kind of trip where they drop you off with a cooler and some chairs and come pick you up later. Both islands have the option, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is a better place to do it.
We are already taking a group snorkel/sail trip in the Turks. I've also been to Prickly Island on a previous group trip.
I also realize that the beaches aren't private; I just mean that we would be the only guests.
Any advice on which island would be great, and if you have a preferred vendor, that would be helpful too. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 5 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 6 Cuba for 6 days
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 10 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 when to visit barbados
- 14 Barbados Beaches
- 15 Punta Cana
- 16 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 17 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 18 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP