We're getting married Saturday in the Turks (yay!), then moving to Anguilla a few days later for the honeymoon. On one of these islands, I'd like to take a half or full day 'private island' kind of trip where they drop you off with a cooler and some chairs and come pick you up later. Both islands have the option, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is a better place to do it.
We are already taking a group snorkel/sail trip in the Turks. I've also been to Prickly Island on a previous group trip.
I also realize that the beaches aren't private; I just mean that we would be the only guests.
Any advice on which island would be great, and if you have a preferred vendor, that would be helpful too. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 2 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 3 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 7 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 8 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 9 Cuba in November
- 10 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau