We're getting married Saturday in the Turks (yay!), then moving to Anguilla a few days later for the honeymoon. On one of these islands, I'd like to take a half or full day 'private island' kind of trip where they drop you off with a cooler and some chairs and come pick you up later. Both islands have the option, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is a better place to do it.
We are already taking a group snorkel/sail trip in the Turks. I've also been to Prickly Island on a previous group trip.
I also realize that the beaches aren't private; I just mean that we would be the only guests.
Any advice on which island would be great, and if you have a preferred vendor, that would be helpful too. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 First trip to St. Martin
- 5 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 Hotel ideas needed
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities