More and more American people choose to visit Cuba, isn't illegal as most citizen believe . if you prefer to give your cash to the locals rather the Cuban states you may stay in legal private accommodations, a site allowed you to visit them before your trip
"A trip before your journey"
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://bodyprohealth.com/formula-focus/
- 2 Nassau Bahamas
- 3 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 Biking in Caribbean
- 6 customs questions
- 7 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 8 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Help with how long on each island.
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 13 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 14 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 15 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 16 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 17 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 18 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 19 Hiking in St. John
- 20 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 24 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 25 Negril questions