To cut down expenses when travelling, live with the local people is a good idea . Cuba has a good formula of legal casas particulares When brownsing i have found a good site which give you the chance to have a peak at the interiors . After all we want to know where we will be sleeping or having a shower .
Numerous pictures and adresses to help . Also inside the symbol to look for for renting a legal house .
Have a nice trip .
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in November
- 2 DR - All inclusive
- 3 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 4 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 5 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 6 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Late May Trip
- 9 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 10 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Cheers to Beers!
- 13 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 14 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 15 New Years Eve / St John
- 16 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 17 Island Choice
- 18 Aruba Car Rental
- 19 If we loved Cayman...
- 20 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 21 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 22 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 24 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 25 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos