We are a group of 10 men from Norway organized under the name Tromsø Survival & Dance. For 28 years we have been traveling on some kind of expedition every fall..in September. In 2015 we will have our trip number 30 and this we want to celebrate with the best tour or expedition ever. We are kind of adventures even though we all are 50+ and all are in different shapes and different forms. The groups travel philosophy is to do things we never would have done without Survival and Dance and to challenge our selves both physically and mentally. As a member of the jubilee committee I am searching for ideas, contacts, groups and suggestions on where to go and what to do. As a heading here I am searching for someone who can connect me with some private or none mainstream sailing boat charter in the Caribbean. It is not decided that this is the destination for 2015 but I am doing research. Any answer, tips, hint or help will be appreciated.
Privat or none main stream charter
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 5 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 6 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 7 Bahamas snorkeling
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary