We are a group of 10 men from Norway organized under the name Tromsø Survival & Dance. For 28 years we have been traveling on some kind of expedition every fall..in September. In 2015 we will have our trip number 30 and this we want to celebrate with the best tour or expedition ever. We are kind of adventures even though we all are 50+ and all are in different shapes and different forms. The groups travel philosophy is to do things we never would have done without Survival and Dance and to challenge our selves both physically and mentally. As a member of the jubilee committee I am searching for ideas, contacts, groups and suggestions on where to go and what to do. As a heading here I am searching for someone who can connect me with some private or none mainstream sailing boat charter in the Caribbean. It is not decided that this is the destination for 2015 but I am doing research. Any answer, tips, hint or help will be appreciated.
Privat or none main stream charter
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP