We are a group of 10 men from Norway organized under the name Tromsø Survival & Dance. For 28 years we have been traveling on some kind of expedition every fall..in September. In 2015 we will have our trip number 30 and this we want to celebrate with the best tour or expedition ever. We are kind of adventures even though we all are 50+ and all are in different shapes and different forms. The groups travel philosophy is to do things we never would have done without Survival and Dance and to challenge our selves both physically and mentally. As a member of the jubilee committee I am searching for ideas, contacts, groups and suggestions on where to go and what to do. As a heading here I am searching for someone who can connect me with some private or none mainstream sailing boat charter in the Caribbean. It is not decided that this is the destination for 2015 but I am doing research. Any answer, tips, hint or help will be appreciated.
Privat or none main stream charter
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 10 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days