My husband and I have about 10 days to travel in early February (including travel days). I will be about 25-27 weeks pregnant. My OB has given us the okay to travel but has suggested that we choose somewhere that has relatively easy access to Western medical facilities.
We will be coming from Manitoba, Canada and are looking for a destination that will be relatively easy to get to but, at the same time, not overly touristy. Typically we would rent a car and find a neat out of the way B&B but my husband is nervous and would like something a little less off the beaten path. Still, we don't love the idea of an all-inclusive or being packed onto beaches with crowds of people.
I realise that I am asking a lot but any suggestions that you have would be so greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!