My husband and I have about 10 days to travel in early February (including travel days). I will be about 25-27 weeks pregnant. My OB has given us the okay to travel but has suggested that we choose somewhere that has relatively easy access to Western medical facilities.
We will be coming from Manitoba, Canada and are looking for a destination that will be relatively easy to get to but, at the same time, not overly touristy. Typically we would rent a car and find a neat out of the way B&B but my husband is nervous and would like something a little less off the beaten path. Still, we don't love the idea of an all-inclusive or being packed onto beaches with crowds of people.
I realise that I am asking a lot but any suggestions that you have would be so greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 다빈치 릴게임 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 4 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 DR vs. Mexico
- 7 Surf Fly Fishing
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?