My husband and I have about 10 days to travel in early February (including travel days). I will be about 25-27 weeks pregnant. My OB has given us the okay to travel but has suggested that we choose somewhere that has relatively easy access to Western medical facilities.
We will be coming from Manitoba, Canada and are looking for a destination that will be relatively easy to get to but, at the same time, not overly touristy. Typically we would rent a car and find a neat out of the way B&B but my husband is nervous and would like something a little less off the beaten path. Still, we don't love the idea of an all-inclusive or being packed onto beaches with crowds of people.
I realise that I am asking a lot but any suggestions that you have would be so greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 REFRESH@: AOL CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife