My husband and I have about 10 days to travel in early February (including travel days). I will be about 25-27 weeks pregnant. My OB has given us the okay to travel but has suggested that we choose somewhere that has relatively easy access to Western medical facilities.
We will be coming from Manitoba, Canada and are looking for a destination that will be relatively easy to get to but, at the same time, not overly touristy. Typically we would rent a car and find a neat out of the way B&B but my husband is nervous and would like something a little less off the beaten path. Still, we don't love the idea of an all-inclusive or being packed onto beaches with crowds of people.
I realise that I am asking a lot but any suggestions that you have would be so greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visitors
- 2 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Ideal wedding island
- 8 Help with small wedding location
- 9 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 10 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort