My husband and I have about 10 days to travel in early February (including travel days). I will be about 25-27 weeks pregnant. My OB has given us the okay to travel but has suggested that we choose somewhere that has relatively easy access to Western medical facilities.
We will be coming from Manitoba, Canada and are looking for a destination that will be relatively easy to get to but, at the same time, not overly touristy. Typically we would rent a car and find a neat out of the way B&B but my husband is nervous and would like something a little less off the beaten path. Still, we don't love the idea of an all-inclusive or being packed onto beaches with crowds of people.
I realise that I am asking a lot but any suggestions that you have would be so greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 4 1st time to Barbados
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 7 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 8 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 9 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 GTC
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 14 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?