My husband and I have about 10 days to travel in early February (including travel days). I will be about 25-27 weeks pregnant. My OB has given us the okay to travel but has suggested that we choose somewhere that has relatively easy access to Western medical facilities.
We will be coming from Manitoba, Canada and are looking for a destination that will be relatively easy to get to but, at the same time, not overly touristy. Typically we would rent a car and find a neat out of the way B&B but my husband is nervous and would like something a little less off the beaten path. Still, we don't love the idea of an all-inclusive or being packed onto beaches with crowds of people.
I realise that I am asking a lot but any suggestions that you have would be so greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 Dominican republic
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 importing pets to sxm
- 6 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary