Looking for a special place to spend time as a couple post surgery. Can anyone suggest an all inclusive where we can just lie on the beach, enjoy the views and each other with a drink in my hand. I have explored some AI that get the best ratings but it looks like they are mostly in Mexico. I would not mind that otherwise but with compromised immunity after stem cell transplant - am cautious. I am hoping that this would not be an issue in some of the carribean.
post surgery need relaxation
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 6 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 7 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 8 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Bermuda Trip
- 13 quiet and relaxing
- 14 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 St.Thomas St. John
- 17 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 18 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 19 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 20 June vacation trip for guys
- 21 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 22 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?