Looking for a special place to spend time as a couple post surgery. Can anyone suggest an all inclusive where we can just lie on the beach, enjoy the views and each other with a drink in my hand. I have explored some AI that get the best ratings but it looks like they are mostly in Mexico. I would not mind that otherwise but with compromised immunity after stem cell transplant - am cautious. I am hoping that this would not be an issue in some of the carribean.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 2 http://supplementsprotocol.com/neu-serum-pro/
- 3 Looking for destination suggestions
- 4 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 5 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 10 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 11 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 12 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 13 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 14 Any suggestions??
- 15 Gustavia stay
- 16 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 17 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 18 My week in Guadeloupe
- 19 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 22 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 23 Freeport, Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 25 Freeport Hotel