Looking for a special place to spend time as a couple post surgery. Can anyone suggest an all inclusive where we can just lie on the beach, enjoy the views and each other with a drink in my hand. I have explored some AI that get the best ratings but it looks like they are mostly in Mexico. I would not mind that otherwise but with compromised immunity after stem cell transplant - am cautious. I am hoping that this would not be an issue in some of the carribean.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 when to visit barbados
- 9 Barbados Beaches
- 10 Punta Cana
- 11 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 12 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 13 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 14 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 15 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Trouble booking hotels!
- 20 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 24 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation