Looking for a special place to spend time as a couple post surgery. Can anyone suggest an all inclusive where we can just lie on the beach, enjoy the views and each other with a drink in my hand. I have explored some AI that get the best ratings but it looks like they are mostly in Mexico. I would not mind that otherwise but with compromised immunity after stem cell transplant - am cautious. I am hoping that this would not be an issue in some of the carribean.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Trouble booking hotels!
- 3 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 6 Airport transfer PUJ
- 7 Bahama's outer island
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 10 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 40 min layover in CLT
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Atlantis 1 day
- 17 Atlantis on a budget
- 18 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 19 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 20 St. Barts
- 21 Buses in Aruba
- 22 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 23 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 24 Stingray City Tour
- 25 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April