I realize I'm talking about 2 different islands but I'm undecided and looking for help. I'm trying to get away for only 3-4 days and don't want to be stuck on a plane and ferry for half of the trip. I've been to other islands but never here. So, I'm trying to decide whether to go to the Ocean Club on Paradise Island or Point Grace in T & C. I'm looking for privacy and luxury. BTW, does anyone know if topless bathing is permitted on either island?
Point Grace vs. Ocean Club
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Bermuda Trip
- 7 quiet and relaxing
- 8 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 9 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 10 St.Thomas St. John
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets