I plan on going to a Caribbean vacation on first week of September for one week. This would be my first island vacation ever. Will be going there with my wife. I've been doing A LOT of research to pick the right place,but still have not decided yet. What concerns me the most is the distance to the water through sands. Would not want my wife to struggle,even though she helps me a lot always. Looking for some kind of resort,that is not crowded and I hope September is a good month for that. When I did research of course Grace Bay at TCI caught my attention,its water color and clearliness,but Im affraid it will be very busy judging in all those resorts close to the beaches. But I would really want to explore that place. I also noted to myself other Caribbean destinations,such as: Cayman Islands and Barbados. Heard a lot of people discussing secluded spots like Culebra (PR),Euthethra (Bahamas),Out Islands (Bahamas).
But Im not familiar with wheelchair accessibility at those spots. Would you recommend TCI,or would it be crowded and there are some other options to consider. I would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/power-testo-blast/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!
Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user