I plan on going to a Caribbean vacation on first week of September for one week. This would be my first island vacation ever. Will be going there with my wife. I've been doing A LOT of research to pick the right place,but still have not decided yet. What concerns me the most is the distance to the water through sands. Would not want my wife to struggle,even though she helps me a lot always. Looking for some kind of resort,that is not crowded and I hope September is a good month for that. When I did research of course Grace Bay at TCI caught my attention,its water color and clearliness,but Im affraid it will be very busy judging in all those resorts close to the beaches. But I would really want to explore that place. I also noted to myself other Caribbean destinations,such as: Cayman Islands and Barbados. Heard a lot of people discussing secluded spots like Culebra (PR),Euthethra (Bahamas),Out Islands (Bahamas).
But Im not familiar with wheelchair accessibility at those spots. Would you recommend TCI,or would it be crowded and there are some other options to consider. I would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 2 Ideal wedding island
- 3 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 8 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 9 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 10 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 11 St. Croix
- 12 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 13 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user