I plan on going to a Caribbean vacation on first week of September for one week. This would be my first island vacation ever. Will be going there with my wife. I've been doing A LOT of research to pick the right place,but still have not decided yet. What concerns me the most is the distance to the water through sands. Would not want my wife to struggle,even though she helps me a lot always. Looking for some kind of resort,that is not crowded and I hope September is a good month for that. When I did research of course Grace Bay at TCI caught my attention,its water color and clearliness,but Im affraid it will be very busy judging in all those resorts close to the beaches. But I would really want to explore that place. I also noted to myself other Caribbean destinations,such as: Cayman Islands and Barbados. Heard a lot of people discussing secluded spots like Culebra (PR),Euthethra (Bahamas),Out Islands (Bahamas).
But Im not familiar with wheelchair accessibility at those spots. Would you recommend TCI,or would it be crowded and there are some other options to consider. I would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.musclesupplement.org/testo-vital-review/
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 4 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 5 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 7 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 8 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 9 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 10 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 11 30th anniversary trip
- 12 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 13 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 14 Bermuda in February or March
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 17 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 18 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 19 Safest Islands for Us?
- 20 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 21 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 22 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 23 Narrowing it down
- 24 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 25 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user