I plan on going to a Caribbean vacation on first week of September for one week. This would be my first island vacation ever. Will be going there with my wife. I've been doing A LOT of research to pick the right place,but still have not decided yet. What concerns me the most is the distance to the water through sands. Would not want my wife to struggle,even though she helps me a lot always. Looking for some kind of resort,that is not crowded and I hope September is a good month for that. When I did research of course Grace Bay at TCI caught my attention,its water color and clearliness,but Im affraid it will be very busy judging in all those resorts close to the beaches. But I would really want to explore that place. I also noted to myself other Caribbean destinations,such as: Cayman Islands and Barbados. Heard a lot of people discussing secluded spots like Culebra (PR),Euthethra (Bahamas),Out Islands (Bahamas).
But Im not familiar with wheelchair accessibility at those spots. Would you recommend TCI,or would it be crowded and there are some other options to consider. I would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed....
- 2 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 3 Jamaica - Kayaking
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Small boat excursion
- 6 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 7 Can you tell me where?
- 8 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 9 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 10 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 11 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 12 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 13 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 14 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 15 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 16 Help me to pick an island
- 17 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 18 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 19 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 20 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 21 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque
Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user