I plan on going to a Caribbean vacation on first week of September for one week. This would be my first island vacation ever. Will be going there with my wife. I've been doing A LOT of research to pick the right place,but still have not decided yet. What concerns me the most is the distance to the water through sands. Would not want my wife to struggle,even though she helps me a lot always. Looking for some kind of resort,that is not crowded and I hope September is a good month for that. When I did research of course Grace Bay at TCI caught my attention,its water color and clearliness,but Im affraid it will be very busy judging in all those resorts close to the beaches. But I would really want to explore that place. I also noted to myself other Caribbean destinations,such as: Cayman Islands and Barbados. Heard a lot of people discussing secluded spots like Culebra (PR),Euthethra (Bahamas),Out Islands (Bahamas).
But Im not familiar with wheelchair accessibility at those spots. Would you recommend TCI,or would it be crowded and there are some other options to consider. I would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas
Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user