I plan on going to a Caribbean vacation on first week of September for one week. This would be my first island vacation ever. Will be going there with my wife. I've been doing A LOT of research to pick the right place,but still have not decided yet. What concerns me the most is the distance to the water through sands. Would not want my wife to struggle,even though she helps me a lot always. Looking for some kind of resort,that is not crowded and I hope September is a good month for that. When I did research of course Grace Bay at TCI caught my attention,its water color and clearliness,but Im affraid it will be very busy judging in all those resorts close to the beaches. But I would really want to explore that place. I also noted to myself other Caribbean destinations,such as: Cayman Islands and Barbados. Heard a lot of people discussing secluded spots like Culebra (PR),Euthethra (Bahamas),Out Islands (Bahamas).
But Im not familiar with wheelchair accessibility at those spots. Would you recommend TCI,or would it be crowded and there are some other options to consider. I would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!
Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user