I plan on going to a Caribbean vacation on first week of September for one week. This would be my first island vacation ever. Will be going there with my wife. I've been doing A LOT of research to pick the right place,but still have not decided yet. What concerns me the most is the distance to the water through sands. Would not want my wife to struggle,even though she helps me a lot always. Looking for some kind of resort,that is not crowded and I hope September is a good month for that. When I did research of course Grace Bay at TCI caught my attention,its water color and clearliness,but Im affraid it will be very busy judging in all those resorts close to the beaches. But I would really want to explore that place. I also noted to myself other Caribbean destinations,such as: Cayman Islands and Barbados. Heard a lot of people discussing secluded spots like Culebra (PR),Euthethra (Bahamas),Out Islands (Bahamas).
But Im not familiar with wheelchair accessibility at those spots. Would you recommend TCI,or would it be crowded and there are some other options to consider. I would really appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Bermuda
- 7 Restaurant Suggestions
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 Aruba weather
- 10 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 11 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Taxi info. Self touring
- 15 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 16 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 17 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 18 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 19 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 22 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 23 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 24 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 25 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user