We have been trying to decide where we want to go on our honeymoon for weeks! Please help!
We want to go to the Caribbean somewhere. Our budget is about 4-5 for 7 nights
Here are our priorities:
1. clear water and beaches
2. Room service
3. good food
4. clean and nice hotel (with AC)
5. decent snorkeling
6. Spa/able to get a massage
I know its a long list. We are foodies and love great food! I want relaxation and drinks by the pool and beach integrating with some snorkeling and walks on the beach and garden areas.
We really like St. Lucia, but cannot afford a lot of the luxury hotels and the others are missing something.
Please help us!! I want this honeymoon to be great!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♬♬연결:【kakao:VS486텔레그램 :VS486】●
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 6 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 11 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 12 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?