We have been trying to decide where we want to go on our honeymoon for weeks! Please help!
We want to go to the Caribbean somewhere. Our budget is about 4-5 for 7 nights
Here are our priorities:
1. clear water and beaches
2. Room service
3. good food
4. clean and nice hotel (with AC)
5. decent snorkeling
6. Spa/able to get a massage
I know its a long list. We are foodies and love great food! I want relaxation and drinks by the pool and beach integrating with some snorkeling and walks on the beach and garden areas.
We really like St. Lucia, but cannot afford a lot of the luxury hotels and the others are missing something.
Please help us!! I want this honeymoon to be great!
Please help with my Honeymoon plans! So desperate!
- 1 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 2 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 3 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica