We have been trying to decide where we want to go on our honeymoon for weeks! Please help!
We want to go to the Caribbean somewhere. Our budget is about 4-5 for 7 nights
Here are our priorities:
1. clear water and beaches
2. Room service
3. good food
4. clean and nice hotel (with AC)
5. decent snorkeling
6. Spa/able to get a massage
I know its a long list. We are foodies and love great food! I want relaxation and drinks by the pool and beach integrating with some snorkeling and walks on the beach and garden areas.
We really like St. Lucia, but cannot afford a lot of the luxury hotels and the others are missing something.
Please help us!! I want this honeymoon to be great!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 2 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 3 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 4 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 5 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 6 Looking for destination suggestions
- 7 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 8 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 9 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 10 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 11 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 12 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 15 Any suggestions??
- 16 Gustavia stay
- 17 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 18 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 19 My week in Guadeloupe
- 20 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 23 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 24 Freeport, Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)