We have been trying to decide where we want to go on our honeymoon for weeks! Please help!
We want to go to the Caribbean somewhere. Our budget is about 4-5 for 7 nights
Here are our priorities:
1. clear water and beaches
2. Room service
3. good food
4. clean and nice hotel (with AC)
5. decent snorkeling
6. Spa/able to get a massage
I know its a long list. We are foodies and love great food! I want relaxation and drinks by the pool and beach integrating with some snorkeling and walks on the beach and garden areas.
We really like St. Lucia, but cannot afford a lot of the luxury hotels and the others are missing something.
Please help us!! I want this honeymoon to be great!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 aruba fun!!!
- 3 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Peterson
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 9 St.Lucia newbie
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 13 Turks and caicos
- 14 Aruba weather
- 15 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 16 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Cruise stop activities
- 19 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 20 Jade Mountain
- 21 Honeymoon Help!!
- 22 Bermuda
- 23 Restaurant Suggestions
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort