This is my first time posting and I need help...I'm very torn between a few place for our honeymoon- Barbados, Aruba, or St. Lucia. They all sound great but I want to pick that best one to suit our needs. We are in are mid 20's and want to relax and be romantic but still have some fun there! Here are some of our requirements:
1.) We want to be right on the beach - ideally able to walk right out of our room and get to the beach. White beautiful beaches and clear water are a must! We don't mind being aroud people, however we dont want to be on beaches that are so crowded its hard to even get a spot.
2.) Room must be nice, we would prefer luxury but as long as its nice accomodations.
3.) We like HOT now we are going in January so I understand it is cooler most places at that time but at least 80's!
4.) We love food- has to have GREAT food
5.) At least some night life to go out and get drinks/dancing/ect.
6.) Activities such as sunset sailing, paddle surfing, biking, horseback riding, snorkeling, ect. and it would be pretty cool to see some wildlife life...maybe jungle/rainforest ziplining or something? PS we are not really culture fanatics so things such as accient ruins aren't really our thing
Caribbean Go-ers please help us find the right spot!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 2 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Cuba for 6 days
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 9 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ