This is my first time posting and I need help...I'm very torn between a few place for our honeymoon- Barbados, Aruba, or St. Lucia. They all sound great but I want to pick that best one to suit our needs. We are in are mid 20's and want to relax and be romantic but still have some fun there! Here are some of our requirements:
1.) We want to be right on the beach - ideally able to walk right out of our room and get to the beach. White beautiful beaches and clear water are a must! We don't mind being aroud people, however we dont want to be on beaches that are so crowded its hard to even get a spot.
2.) Room must be nice, we would prefer luxury but as long as its nice accomodations.
3.) We like HOT now we are going in January so I understand it is cooler most places at that time but at least 80's!
4.) We love food- has to have GREAT food
5.) At least some night life to go out and get drinks/dancing/ect.
6.) Activities such as sunset sailing, paddle surfing, biking, horseback riding, snorkeling, ect. and it would be pretty cool to see some wildlife life...maybe jungle/rainforest ziplining or something? PS we are not really culture fanatics so things such as accient ruins aren't really our thing
Caribbean Go-ers please help us find the right spot!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 2 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 3 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 4 Tortola next week
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Surf Fly Fishing
- 10 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 Christmas 2017
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?