This is my first time posting and I need help...I'm very torn between a few place for our honeymoon- Barbados, Aruba, or St. Lucia. They all sound great but I want to pick that best one to suit our needs. We are in are mid 20's and want to relax and be romantic but still have some fun there! Here are some of our requirements:
1.) We want to be right on the beach - ideally able to walk right out of our room and get to the beach. White beautiful beaches and clear water are a must! We don't mind being aroud people, however we dont want to be on beaches that are so crowded its hard to even get a spot.
2.) Room must be nice, we would prefer luxury but as long as its nice accomodations.
3.) We like HOT now we are going in January so I understand it is cooler most places at that time but at least 80's!
4.) We love food- has to have GREAT food
5.) At least some night life to go out and get drinks/dancing/ect.
6.) Activities such as sunset sailing, paddle surfing, biking, horseback riding, snorkeling, ect. and it would be pretty cool to see some wildlife life...maybe jungle/rainforest ziplining or something? PS we are not really culture fanatics so things such as accient ruins aren't really our thing
Caribbean Go-ers please help us find the right spot!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Help with small wedding location
- 3 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 4 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 5 Vacation recommendations
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 8 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 9 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 Curaçao and girls?
- 12 Small Carribean Hotel
- 13 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 14 Punta Cana Excursions
- 15 customs questions
- 16 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 17 Nassau Bahamas
- 18 Biking in Caribbean
- 19 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 20 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 21 Help with how long on each island.
- 22 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 23 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 24 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 25 Honeymoon All Inclusive