This is my first time posting and I need help...I'm very torn between a few place for our honeymoon- Barbados, Aruba, or St. Lucia. They all sound great but I want to pick that best one to suit our needs. We are in are mid 20's and want to relax and be romantic but still have some fun there! Here are some of our requirements:
1.) We want to be right on the beach - ideally able to walk right out of our room and get to the beach. White beautiful beaches and clear water are a must! We don't mind being aroud people, however we dont want to be on beaches that are so crowded its hard to even get a spot.
2.) Room must be nice, we would prefer luxury but as long as its nice accomodations.
3.) We like HOT now we are going in January so I understand it is cooler most places at that time but at least 80's!
4.) We love food- has to have GREAT food
5.) At least some night life to go out and get drinks/dancing/ect.
6.) Activities such as sunset sailing, paddle surfing, biking, horseback riding, snorkeling, ect. and it would be pretty cool to see some wildlife life...maybe jungle/rainforest ziplining or something? PS we are not really culture fanatics so things such as accient ruins aren't really our thing
Caribbean Go-ers please help us find the right spot!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Cuba tour companies
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 6 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 8 Weather in Nov
- 9 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 10 Fishing for ideas
- 11 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 12 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 First time cruiser to USVI
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 18 Restaurants in Aruba
- 19 long enough layover in SJU?
- 20 The Color of the Water
- 21 Confused what to chose
- 22 Bermuda in Late August
- 23 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 24 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 25 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?