My husband and I are planning a trip for February. We are limited to 5 days, 4 nights. We will be flying out of Chicago. Nonstop flights are limited to San Juan, Montego Bay, and Punta Cana. Honestly we aren't thrilled about any of the 3. We could also connect but don't want to spend entire days travelling. We want to snorkel, walk and relax on a beautiful Caribbean beach, do some exploring/sightseeing, have good food and drinks. Not big partiers. Our hotel budget is probably about $250 a night. I appreciate any suggestions/advice from you experienced travellers of the Caribbean!!
Please help me choose an island for February.
- 1 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 2 Trip Report of the Bahamas 7/1 - 7/6/12
- 3 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 4 First timers going to Nassau, Bahamas - need help!
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 St.Thomas St. John
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 14 Honeymoon Help!
- 15 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 16 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 17 Grand Cayman
- 18 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 19 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 20 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 21 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 22 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 23 quiet and relaxing
- 24 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 25 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!