My husband and I are planning a trip for February. We are limited to 5 days, 4 nights. We will be flying out of Chicago. Nonstop flights are limited to San Juan, Montego Bay, and Punta Cana. Honestly we aren't thrilled about any of the 3. We could also connect but don't want to spend entire days travelling. We want to snorkel, walk and relax on a beautiful Caribbean beach, do some exploring/sightseeing, have good food and drinks. Not big partiers. Our hotel budget is probably about $250 a night. I appreciate any suggestions/advice from you experienced travellers of the Caribbean!!
Please help me choose an island for February.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 could become stressed rather
- 2 A novice on the other
- 3 Cuba by car
- 4 multiple family beach vacation
- 5 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 6 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 7 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 12 Need a new vacation spot!
- 13 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 14 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 15 Mid October Honeymoon
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 18 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 19 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 20 Honeymoon destination?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 23 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 24 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 25 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?