Hi to all-
My boyfriend, my mom, and sister are planning a tropical vacation in December of this year. We are hoping to obviously find a place with great beach weather at this time. The more I google and research Caribbean Islands/other places the more overwhelmed I become. Below are some places we are considering. Any help on resorts/places to stay, all inclusive or not, activities/things to see, etc. would be greatly appreciated. We have been to Maui, St. Lucia, Jamaica, and Cancun in the past so looking for different places this go around. I'd also like a not very poverished island/place outside of resorts, as I had a bit of a shady experience in St. Lucia. We also are interested in any combo of these (whichever combos win us over): overwater beach bungalow, infinity pool, wild animal excursion/activities, historical site tours/culture, safe, fun nightlife, rainforest perhaps, near other islands to tour by boat for a day trip, pink sand beaches...basically not a "typical" beach island. We want to stay possibly 6 nights, nothing crazy expensive (maybe no more than $1,500/person.)
Places in mind are:
Azores-google claims the weather isn't too warm in December...?
Turks & Caicos
Bermuda-pink sand beaches, yes?
Any tips/info is much appreicated!
Please help! Help me to narrow down to a tropical destination
Hi to all-
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda Hotels
- 2 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 3 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 7 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 8 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 11 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 12 Barbados question where to stay
- 13 Barbados Ferry Service
- 14 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 15 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 16 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 17 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 18 Caribbean with grown kids
- 19 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 20 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 21 Driving in Aurba
- 22 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 23 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 24 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 25 Restaurant in Aruba