Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. (roamsaround, blamona, etc.) Loved FS Nevis, Regent Palms, Turks, Ritz VI, etc.
Now I have the fun task of planning a trip for 16 people ranging in ages
from 1 - 75 and everything in between.
I know from all my reading that Mexico is the best for all inclusive. While I love Mexico
we have already done that a few times and the group want a new place to visit. Checking off that bucket list ya know. So mexico is 100% out (for this trip).
Is there an all inclusive we would be happy with in the Caribbean?? I saw some nice ones but they are adults only. Obviously we need one for kids. If there is not an all inclusive any ideas on another hotel? What is Turks weather like Thanksgiving week or do we need to be further south??? Cayman maybe?
Another criteria given the ages of everyone is wherever we end up I want to make sure it is a place that has a hospital in the event that it is needed. We will get insurance and all that but I don't want to be totally remote where a hospital is not an option.
Budget is open- looking for five star/four stay maybe
Time of year TBD need to find the place - will most likely be shoulder season but not hurricane season.
Other things needed:
-great beach and pool
-safe (where kids can roam the beach and not have to worry about being approached all the time)
-water activities (snorkel, fishing, etc)
-full service resort with activities
-open to flat island or mountain
Thank for your help.
Please help All Inclusive Caribbean or another resort/ family reunion
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early January vs Mid February?
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 celebrating 40
- 4 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 7 Jamaica vs The DR
- 8 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 9 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 10 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 11 Where to go in February/March
- 12 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 24 St. Croix and sea grass
- 25 Multiple flights in Caribbean