Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. (roamsaround, blamona, etc.) Loved FS Nevis, Regent Palms, Turks, Ritz VI, etc.
Now I have the fun task of planning a trip for 16 people ranging in ages
from 1 - 75 and everything in between.
I know from all my reading that Mexico is the best for all inclusive. While I love Mexico
we have already done that a few times and the group want a new place to visit. Checking off that bucket list ya know. So mexico is 100% out (for this trip).
Is there an all inclusive we would be happy with in the Caribbean?? I saw some nice ones but they are adults only. Obviously we need one for kids. If there is not an all inclusive any ideas on another hotel? What is Turks weather like Thanksgiving week or do we need to be further south??? Cayman maybe?
Another criteria given the ages of everyone is wherever we end up I want to make sure it is a place that has a hospital in the event that it is needed. We will get insurance and all that but I don't want to be totally remote where a hospital is not an option.
Budget is open- looking for five star/four stay maybe
Time of year TBD need to find the place - will most likely be shoulder season but not hurricane season.
Other things needed:
-great beach and pool
-safe (where kids can roam the beach and not have to worry about being approached all the time)
-water activities (snorkel, fishing, etc)
-full service resort with activities
-open to flat island or mountain
Thank for your help.
Please help All Inclusive Caribbean or another resort/ family reunion
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 5 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 6 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 7 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 8 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 9 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 12 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 13 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 14 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 15 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 16 rent a car??
- 17 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 18 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 19 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 20 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 21 Cuba Opening Up
- 22 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 23 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 24 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 25 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?