Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. (roamsaround, blamona, etc.) Loved FS Nevis, Regent Palms, Turks, Ritz VI, etc.
Now I have the fun task of planning a trip for 16 people ranging in ages
from 1 - 75 and everything in between.
I know from all my reading that Mexico is the best for all inclusive. While I love Mexico
we have already done that a few times and the group want a new place to visit. Checking off that bucket list ya know. So mexico is 100% out (for this trip).
Is there an all inclusive we would be happy with in the Caribbean?? I saw some nice ones but they are adults only. Obviously we need one for kids. If there is not an all inclusive any ideas on another hotel? What is Turks weather like Thanksgiving week or do we need to be further south??? Cayman maybe?
Another criteria given the ages of everyone is wherever we end up I want to make sure it is a place that has a hospital in the event that it is needed. We will get insurance and all that but I don't want to be totally remote where a hospital is not an option.
Budget is open- looking for five star/four stay maybe
Time of year TBD need to find the place - will most likely be shoulder season but not hurricane season.
Other things needed:
-great beach and pool
-safe (where kids can roam the beach and not have to worry about being approached all the time)
-water activities (snorkel, fishing, etc)
-full service resort with activities
-open to flat island or mountain
Thank for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for island choice help
- 2 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 3 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 4 New Years Eve / St John
- 5 US Cash in Cuba
- 6 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 7 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 8 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 9 Peterson
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 12 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 13 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 14 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 15 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 16 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 17 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 18 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 19 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 20 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 21 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 22 Help picking a resort
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 25 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
Please help All Inclusive Caribbean or another resort/ family reunion