Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. (roamsaround, blamona, etc.) Loved FS Nevis, Regent Palms, Turks, Ritz VI, etc.
Now I have the fun task of planning a trip for 16 people ranging in ages
from 1 - 75 and everything in between.
I know from all my reading that Mexico is the best for all inclusive. While I love Mexico
we have already done that a few times and the group want a new place to visit. Checking off that bucket list ya know. So mexico is 100% out (for this trip).
Is there an all inclusive we would be happy with in the Caribbean?? I saw some nice ones but they are adults only. Obviously we need one for kids. If there is not an all inclusive any ideas on another hotel? What is Turks weather like Thanksgiving week or do we need to be further south??? Cayman maybe?
Another criteria given the ages of everyone is wherever we end up I want to make sure it is a place that has a hospital in the event that it is needed. We will get insurance and all that but I don't want to be totally remote where a hospital is not an option.
Budget is open- looking for five star/four stay maybe
Time of year TBD need to find the place - will most likely be shoulder season but not hurricane season.
Other things needed:
-great beach and pool
-safe (where kids can roam the beach and not have to worry about being approached all the time)
-water activities (snorkel, fishing, etc)
-full service resort with activities
-open to flat island or mountain
Thank for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary Trip Options
- 2 Island with golf
- 3 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 4 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 7 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 8 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 9 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 10 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 11 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 12 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 13 Choosing an island
- 14 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 15 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 16 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 17 cabarete, dominican republic
- 18 First time Santo Domingo
- 19 20th anniversary
- 20 St. Bart's
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 Advice on choosing an island...
- 23 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 24 American Express Card in Bermuda
- 25 Grand Cayman January
Please help All Inclusive Caribbean or another resort/ family reunion