Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. (roamsaround, blamona, etc.) Loved FS Nevis, Regent Palms, Turks, Ritz VI, etc.
Now I have the fun task of planning a trip for 16 people ranging in ages
from 1 - 75 and everything in between.
I know from all my reading that Mexico is the best for all inclusive. While I love Mexico
we have already done that a few times and the group want a new place to visit. Checking off that bucket list ya know. So mexico is 100% out (for this trip).
Is there an all inclusive we would be happy with in the Caribbean?? I saw some nice ones but they are adults only. Obviously we need one for kids. If there is not an all inclusive any ideas on another hotel? What is Turks weather like Thanksgiving week or do we need to be further south??? Cayman maybe?
Another criteria given the ages of everyone is wherever we end up I want to make sure it is a place that has a hospital in the event that it is needed. We will get insurance and all that but I don't want to be totally remote where a hospital is not an option.
Budget is open- looking for five star/four stay maybe
Time of year TBD need to find the place - will most likely be shoulder season but not hurricane season.
Other things needed:
-great beach and pool
-safe (where kids can roam the beach and not have to worry about being approached all the time)
-water activities (snorkel, fishing, etc)
-full service resort with activities
-open to flat island or mountain
Thank for your help.
Please help All Inclusive Caribbean or another resort/ family reunion
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Just back from The Somerset
- 5 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 6 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Sandals Resorts
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 12 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 13 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 14 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Cuba in 10 days
- 18 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 19 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 20 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 21 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 22 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 23 Villa rental on St. John
- 24 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 25 Just back from St. Maarten