My husband and I are planning a long overdue honeymoon to St. Kitts & Nevis this April. Having read the listings, we've settled on the Nisbet Plantation on Nevis for the first 7 days and finishing our trip at the Ottley plantation on St. Kitts for 3 days. There is a substantial price difference between the all inclusive and room only fees for the Ottley plantation. My question is: Which should we choose? Usually, we are big b-fast eaters followed by dinner. We like to plant on the beach or the pool during the day. The Ottley plantation does not list its menu or prices for breakfast or dinner. Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks so much!
Plantation Inns- MAP or EP
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 2 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 3 Which island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 8 St. Croix and sea grass
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 13 Bahamas Resort
- 14 Which country?
- 15 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 16 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 17 Antigua or St Martin
- 18 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 19 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 20 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 21 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 22 montego bay
- 23 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 24 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 25 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres