My husband and I are planning a long overdue honeymoon to St. Kitts & Nevis this April. Having read the listings, we've settled on the Nisbet Plantation on Nevis for the first 7 days and finishing our trip at the Ottley plantation on St. Kitts for 3 days. There is a substantial price difference between the all inclusive and room only fees for the Ottley plantation. My question is: Which should we choose? Usually, we are big b-fast eaters followed by dinner. We like to plant on the beach or the pool during the day. The Ottley plantation does not list its menu or prices for breakfast or dinner. Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 which island?
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean