My husband and I are planning a long overdue honeymoon to St. Kitts & Nevis this April. Having read the listings, we've settled on the Nisbet Plantation on Nevis for the first 7 days and finishing our trip at the Ottley plantation on St. Kitts for 3 days. There is a substantial price difference between the all inclusive and room only fees for the Ottley plantation. My question is: Which should we choose? Usually, we are big b-fast eaters followed by dinner. We like to plant on the beach or the pool during the day. The Ottley plantation does not list its menu or prices for breakfast or dinner. Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 2 http://www.supplementschoice.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 3 Help with small wedding location
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 email@example.com
- 6 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 7 Ideal wedding island
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Havana restaurants