My husband and I are planning a long overdue honeymoon to St. Kitts & Nevis this April. Having read the listings, we've settled on the Nisbet Plantation on Nevis for the first 7 days and finishing our trip at the Ottley plantation on St. Kitts for 3 days. There is a substantial price difference between the all inclusive and room only fees for the Ottley plantation. My question is: Which should we choose? Usually, we are big b-fast eaters followed by dinner. We like to plant on the beach or the pool during the day. The Ottley plantation does not list its menu or prices for breakfast or dinner. Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 하는일 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 DR vs. Mexico
- 5 Surf Fly Fishing
- 6 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 7 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 8 Family of 5 undecided island
- 9 Christmas 2017
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 13 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 14 All inclusive
- 15 BVI trip questions
- 16 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 family resort ideas?
- 21 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 24 First time to Puerto Rico
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure