My husband and I are planning a long overdue honeymoon to St. Kitts & Nevis this April. Having read the listings, we've settled on the Nisbet Plantation on Nevis for the first 7 days and finishing our trip at the Ottley plantation on St. Kitts for 3 days. There is a substantial price difference between the all inclusive and room only fees for the Ottley plantation. My question is: Which should we choose? Usually, we are big b-fast eaters followed by dinner. We like to plant on the beach or the pool during the day. The Ottley plantation does not list its menu or prices for breakfast or dinner. Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton