I am planning for a Honeymoon in this Feb. I did some reseerch on the Caribbean island and and now i am confused in choosing the best islands.
My wife and i am looking for some white sand beaches, and like to try scuba and snorkelle at the same time we also wanted to explore the island. I liked St lucia intially but read that there are no White sand Beaches.
Second i considered St johns .
My other options are barbodas or Cayman Islands.
This is my first visit to Caribbean. Please advise.
Plannning for my honeymoon in this Feb 2014.St Lucia vs St john vs Barbodas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Cuba in 10 days
- 7 Salt Kettle House to close
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 10 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 11 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 12 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 13 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 14 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Why Barbados?
- 19 Cayman Islands in October
- 20 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 24 all-inclusive or villa?
- 25 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?