I am planning for a Honeymoon in this Feb. I did some reseerch on the Caribbean island and and now i am confused in choosing the best islands.
My wife and i am looking for some white sand beaches, and like to try scuba and snorkelle at the same time we also wanted to explore the island. I liked St lucia intially but read that there are no White sand Beaches.
Second i considered St johns .
My other options are barbodas or Cayman Islands.
This is my first visit to Caribbean. Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 2 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 3 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 4 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 11 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 12 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 13 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 14 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 15 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 16 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 17 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 18 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 19 all inclusive advice
- 20 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 21 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 22 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 23 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 24 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 25 St. Maarten Lodging one nite
Plannning for my honeymoon in this Feb 2014.St Lucia vs St john vs Barbodas