I am planning for a Honeymoon in this Feb. I did some reseerch on the Caribbean island and and now i am confused in choosing the best islands.
My wife and i am looking for some white sand beaches, and like to try scuba and snorkelle at the same time we also wanted to explore the island. I liked St lucia intially but read that there are no White sand Beaches.
Second i considered St johns .
My other options are barbodas or Cayman Islands.
This is my first visit to Caribbean. Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous
Plannning for my honeymoon in this Feb 2014.St Lucia vs St john vs Barbodas