I have been researching for weeks and think I have decided on Turks and Caicos for our 5th anniversary getaway. I am now stuck on where to stay. It will be our first trip without our kids, so our biggest thing is relaxing. We would love to snorkel and just enjoy the island. We really have nothing set in stone that we have to have. I would just love to hear any recommendations on resorts, restaurants and any activities or places we should visit. We will be going the middle of June. Our budget is $3500.
Planning our first Caribbean vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?