I have been researching for weeks and think I have decided on Turks and Caicos for our 5th anniversary getaway. I am now stuck on where to stay. It will be our first trip without our kids, so our biggest thing is relaxing. We would love to snorkel and just enjoy the island. We really have nothing set in stone that we have to have. I would just love to hear any recommendations on resorts, restaurants and any activities or places we should visit. We will be going the middle of June. Our budget is $3500.
Planning our first Caribbean vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 2 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 3 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 4 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 5 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 6 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 7 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 8 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 9 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 12 rent a car??
- 13 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 14 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 15 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 16 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 17 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?