I have been researching for weeks and think I have decided on Turks and Caicos for our 5th anniversary getaway. I am now stuck on where to stay. It will be our first trip without our kids, so our biggest thing is relaxing. We would love to snorkel and just enjoy the island. We really have nothing set in stone that we have to have. I would just love to hear any recommendations on resorts, restaurants and any activities or places we should visit. We will be going the middle of June. Our budget is $3500.
Planning our first Caribbean vacation.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Beaches
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 Cuba help!
- 6 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 7 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 8 Rent a car?
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios