After all the research and going back and forth on destinations, my fiance and I have picked St. Lucia for our 6 day honeymoon vacation in the last week of June. Now comes building the itinerary part and I have heard some really awesome things about this island. I have been once before to the Caribbean (Puerto Rico) with friends before i got engaged and it was an experience I will never forget!
However, the theme of this trip is completely different..couple things we like to do are chillin out on the beaches, little bit of water activities (snorkeling, boat trips, ferry rides, etc) but not too much..we are big foodies and love to try different cuisines. The general idea is to relax, mix in with the local culture and cuisines. Also, need help on the accommodation..read a lot of things here and there but essentially we are looking for affordable and clean hotels/resort places preferably on the beach with some amount of privacy, awesome views of the water and the mountains..something honeymoooni (if u know wt i mean ) ....although we wont be spending all the time in there since we plan to rent out a car for the entire trip...exploring and driving around is another passion we share!
Also I was wondering if there is island hopping (maybe Martinique or St. Vincent) that we can include in our trip...
Please help me build my 6 days/ 7 nights itinerary...!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 2 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 3 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Cuba for 6 days
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 10 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 when to visit barbados
- 14 Barbados Beaches
- 15 Punta Cana
- 16 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 17 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 18 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP