We were going to do Riviera Maya, but too scared to go there due to situations. We want beach and we believe, all inclusive. However unsure if this is the best deal, Recvd rates for St kitts Marriott , but have read some bad reviews.. We want to be able to see and hear the ocean from our room... maybe even sleep with windows open! My fiance says all that is important to him is a beach and bed. : ) I would like to do a little siteseeing and shopping..... Ideas? Of course, funds are not unlimited. Looking for good deals as well..... thinking of booking closer to Aug to get better deals. Have heard very good things abt Cayman Islands too.
Planning honeymoon in August
- 1 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica