My husband and I are going to be able to take a month vacation in March 2010. Currently we rarely get a weekend off let a lone a month so this is a big event for us. We have been married for over 30 years as well. We are looking for a destination where we can relax , swim, walk, snorkel, hike, dance, listen to music, enjoying fun restaurants and bars (some times) and then other times just read and have quiet time. I know we want it all. We have spent time in Puerto Rico (work related) and I have spent just 4 days in St. John, but my husband has never been there. We are willing to rent a house/condo and am not sure whether to stay the whole time on one island or split the time between two or several. What would you recommend? We would love to hear your favorite vacation destinations.
Planning a vacation for a month
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Carribean vacation with infant
- 3 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 4 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas