My husband and I are going to be able to take a month vacation in March 2010. Currently we rarely get a weekend off let a lone a month so this is a big event for us. We have been married for over 30 years as well. We are looking for a destination where we can relax , swim, walk, snorkel, hike, dance, listen to music, enjoying fun restaurants and bars (some times) and then other times just read and have quiet time. I know we want it all. We have spent time in Puerto Rico (work related) and I have spent just 4 days in St. John, but my husband has never been there. We are willing to rent a house/condo and am not sure whether to stay the whole time on one island or split the time between two or several. What would you recommend? We would love to hear your favorite vacation destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/admiria-refresh/
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas