My husband and I are going to be able to take a month vacation in March 2010. Currently we rarely get a weekend off let a lone a month so this is a big event for us. We have been married for over 30 years as well. We are looking for a destination where we can relax , swim, walk, snorkel, hike, dance, listen to music, enjoying fun restaurants and bars (some times) and then other times just read and have quiet time. I know we want it all. We have spent time in Puerto Rico (work related) and I have spent just 4 days in St. John, but my husband has never been there. We are willing to rent a house/condo and am not sure whether to stay the whole time on one island or split the time between two or several. What would you recommend? We would love to hear your favorite vacation destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 1-800-841-6436 dial now netflix support phone number
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://www.healtheverplus.com/maxtropin/
- 4 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 6 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Cuba
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 12 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 13 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 14 Can I take alcohol?
- 15 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 18 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 19 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 20 Family vacation for divers
- 21 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 22 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 23 Island advice plz!
- 24 Cubarinking water?
- 25 First time to PR