My husband and I are going to be able to take a month vacation in March 2010. Currently we rarely get a weekend off let a lone a month so this is a big event for us. We have been married for over 30 years as well. We are looking for a destination where we can relax , swim, walk, snorkel, hike, dance, listen to music, enjoying fun restaurants and bars (some times) and then other times just read and have quiet time. I know we want it all. We have spent time in Puerto Rico (work related) and I have spent just 4 days in St. John, but my husband has never been there. We are willing to rent a house/condo and am not sure whether to stay the whole time on one island or split the time between two or several. What would you recommend? We would love to hear your favorite vacation destinations.
Planning a vacation for a month
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?