My husband and I are going to be able to take a month vacation in March 2010. Currently we rarely get a weekend off let a lone a month so this is a big event for us. We have been married for over 30 years as well. We are looking for a destination where we can relax , swim, walk, snorkel, hike, dance, listen to music, enjoying fun restaurants and bars (some times) and then other times just read and have quiet time. I know we want it all. We have spent time in Puerto Rico (work related) and I have spent just 4 days in St. John, but my husband has never been there. We are willing to rent a house/condo and am not sure whether to stay the whole time on one island or split the time between two or several. What would you recommend? We would love to hear your favorite vacation destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?