I'd like to plan a trip to Puerto Rico for the last week of June- the idea being it's the off season and can plan it around the long 4th of July weekend.
I've only done a little research- but what I want is a relaxing beach vacation with good local food and some sights to see. Nothing crazy, just a week to relax and swim.
I'd ideally like to stay somewhere that doesn't require a car and is not in the middle of a congested city area. Is it possible to stay outside of San Juan and not need a car?
All I want is a stress free week on the beach, and to enjoy the beautiful waters and great food.
City and hotel recommendations would be so great, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Bermuda
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Restaurant Suggestions
- 7 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 8 Honeymoon Help!!
- 9 Aruba weather
- 10 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 11 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 12 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Taxi info. Self touring
- 15 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 16 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 17 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 18 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 19 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 22 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 23 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 24 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 25 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel