I'd like to plan a trip to Puerto Rico for the last week of June- the idea being it's the off season and can plan it around the long 4th of July weekend.
I've only done a little research- but what I want is a relaxing beach vacation with good local food and some sights to see. Nothing crazy, just a week to relax and swim.
I'd ideally like to stay somewhere that doesn't require a car and is not in the middle of a congested city area. Is it possible to stay outside of San Juan and not need a car?
All I want is a stress free week on the beach, and to enjoy the beautiful waters and great food.
City and hotel recommendations would be so great, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/beaute-lift-cream/
- 2 Help with small wedding location
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 8 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 9 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 10 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 11 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 12 St. Croix
- 13 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 14 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion