I'd like to plan a trip to Puerto Rico for the last week of June- the idea being it's the off season and can plan it around the long 4th of July weekend.
I've only done a little research- but what I want is a relaxing beach vacation with good local food and some sights to see. Nothing crazy, just a week to relax and swim.
I'd ideally like to stay somewhere that doesn't require a car and is not in the middle of a congested city area. Is it possible to stay outside of San Juan and not need a car?
All I want is a stress free week on the beach, and to enjoy the beautiful waters and great food.
City and hotel recommendations would be so great, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas