Hello All! Planning a 6 night trip to PR this July. Looking for ideas on how to go on a budget. Our resort is not all inclusive. Thinking about renting a car instead of hiring transfer from airports and such. Would love to do some exploring on the island. I notice the site where I plan to book our trip offers addon's for day trips to Culebra, but those are very expensive. Is it possible for us to just ride the ferry over and do our own thing once we get there? I want to take the kids snorkeling and sight see. Also, the same thing for the rain forest, can we just drive ourselves there and explore without a tour? I would love to be able to book the tours, but that is just not possible. Also, was hoping to find some fast food places to save some money for breakfasts and lunches. Dinners we will eat out somewhere nice. Are there plenty of fast food chains near the east part of the island? Any tips on safety? I'm a little concerned about the crime, but don't want to let it keep us from seeing a beautiful place. I would appreciate any advice at all!! Thanks in advance!!
Planning a trip to Puerto Rico with the family, would love feedback!
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 22 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO