I am a college student looking to plan a Spring Break trip from March 14th-March 18th this year, for at least 10 people. I have been researching vacation rentals to accommodate my group, but there are just so many I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Preferably, the rental should be less than $300/night, and within walking distance of the beach, local nightlife, and other cool things to do (as acquiring a rental car is a little too expensive than what we're looking for.) We want to go to the USVI's, rather than a bigger spring break town such as Cancun, because it does not require a passport, and it really is such a beautiful place. (I went there as a child with my family, and it was one of the greatest vacations of my life.)
Rather than go in blindly, I'm looking for a little bit of advice as to what island might be the right choice for my large group, and for any tips you may have for finding that perfect rental within our price range. Are the USVI's even possible with these restrictions? In your experience, have you found that finding a vacation package is more helpful than trying to book everything separately? Likewise, I understand that most people don't want their vacations disrupted by a bunch of college kids, so any suggestions on a more "nightlife"-inspired part of the islands will be more than helpful.
Thank you for your help, any and all advice is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Havana restaurants
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 15 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 16 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 17 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 18 Getting away in June
- 19 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 20 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 21 A Week In Cuba
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Help for which island please?
- 24 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman
- 25 Green Turtle Cay