I am a college student looking to plan a Spring Break trip from March 14th-March 18th this year, for at least 10 people. I have been researching vacation rentals to accommodate my group, but there are just so many I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Preferably, the rental should be less than $300/night, and within walking distance of the beach, local nightlife, and other cool things to do (as acquiring a rental car is a little too expensive than what we're looking for.) We want to go to the USVI's, rather than a bigger spring break town such as Cancun, because it does not require a passport, and it really is such a beautiful place. (I went there as a child with my family, and it was one of the greatest vacations of my life.)
Rather than go in blindly, I'm looking for a little bit of advice as to what island might be the right choice for my large group, and for any tips you may have for finding that perfect rental within our price range. Are the USVI's even possible with these restrictions? In your experience, have you found that finding a vacation package is more helpful than trying to book everything separately? Likewise, I understand that most people don't want their vacations disrupted by a bunch of college kids, so any suggestions on a more "nightlife"-inspired part of the islands will be more than helpful.
Thank you for your help, any and all advice is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/gifted-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 St. Barts
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort