I am a college student looking to plan a Spring Break trip from March 14th-March 18th this year, for at least 10 people. I have been researching vacation rentals to accommodate my group, but there are just so many I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Preferably, the rental should be less than $300/night, and within walking distance of the beach, local nightlife, and other cool things to do (as acquiring a rental car is a little too expensive than what we're looking for.) We want to go to the USVI's, rather than a bigger spring break town such as Cancun, because it does not require a passport, and it really is such a beautiful place. (I went there as a child with my family, and it was one of the greatest vacations of my life.)
Rather than go in blindly, I'm looking for a little bit of advice as to what island might be the right choice for my large group, and for any tips you may have for finding that perfect rental within our price range. Are the USVI's even possible with these restrictions? In your experience, have you found that finding a vacation package is more helpful than trying to book everything separately? Likewise, I understand that most people don't want their vacations disrupted by a bunch of college kids, so any suggestions on a more "nightlife"-inspired part of the islands will be more than helpful.
Thank you for your help, any and all advice is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 2 Cuba for 6 days
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ