I am a college student looking to plan a Spring Break trip from March 14th-March 18th this year, for at least 10 people. I have been researching vacation rentals to accommodate my group, but there are just so many I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Preferably, the rental should be less than $300/night, and within walking distance of the beach, local nightlife, and other cool things to do (as acquiring a rental car is a little too expensive than what we're looking for.) We want to go to the USVI's, rather than a bigger spring break town such as Cancun, because it does not require a passport, and it really is such a beautiful place. (I went there as a child with my family, and it was one of the greatest vacations of my life.)
Rather than go in blindly, I'm looking for a little bit of advice as to what island might be the right choice for my large group, and for any tips you may have for finding that perfect rental within our price range. Are the USVI's even possible with these restrictions? In your experience, have you found that finding a vacation package is more helpful than trying to book everything separately? Likewise, I understand that most people don't want their vacations disrupted by a bunch of college kids, so any suggestions on a more "nightlife"-inspired part of the islands will be more than helpful.
Thank you for your help, any and all advice is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 2 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 3 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Tortola next week
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Surf Fly Fishing
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR