I am a college student looking to plan a Spring Break trip from March 14th-March 18th this year, for at least 10 people. I have been researching vacation rentals to accommodate my group, but there are just so many I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Preferably, the rental should be less than $300/night, and within walking distance of the beach, local nightlife, and other cool things to do (as acquiring a rental car is a little too expensive than what we're looking for.) We want to go to the USVI's, rather than a bigger spring break town such as Cancun, because it does not require a passport, and it really is such a beautiful place. (I went there as a child with my family, and it was one of the greatest vacations of my life.)
Rather than go in blindly, I'm looking for a little bit of advice as to what island might be the right choice for my large group, and for any tips you may have for finding that perfect rental within our price range. Are the USVI's even possible with these restrictions? In your experience, have you found that finding a vacation package is more helpful than trying to book everything separately? Likewise, I understand that most people don't want their vacations disrupted by a bunch of college kids, so any suggestions on a more "nightlife"-inspired part of the islands will be more than helpful.
Thank you for your help, any and all advice is welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVAST 1:800-681-7208 Installation :AVAST tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help