I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Planning a Special Birthday Weekend
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 4 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 5 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 6 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 7 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 8 swim up rooms
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 11 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 12 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 13 St. John USVI
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Carribean vacation with infant
- 16 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 17 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 things to do in Nassau
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Best island for early to mid November
- 25 snorkle choices in Antigua