I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba via cruise
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 4 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 8 Living in the Caribbean
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 12 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 13 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?