I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 축구분석 ~(?) Ｕｓｓ７７땄ＣＯＭ (카톡: XaＺａ ~(?) 크로스배팅 스타배팅
- 2 Providenciales Review
- 3 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 4 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 5 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 6 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 7 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 8 Cuba in 5 days?
- 9 Groupon Tours
- 10 Providenciales Airport
- 11 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 12 Numero 1 guest House
- 13 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 14 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 15 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 18 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 19 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 20 turks caicos
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao
- 23 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 24 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae