I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 주식투자방법 주식투자기초 oninve.com
- 2 주식투자기초 팍스넷셀트리온 oninve.com
- 3 릴게임종류 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 Family of 5 undecided island
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female