I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 2 Canadian money exchange ??
- 3 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 4 Family trip to Jamaica
- 5 Vieques Island
- 6 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 9 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 10 Best island for food and beaches
- 11 Cuba tour companies
- 12 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 13 Resort rent out for wedding
- 14 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help choosing an island
- 18 Hotel on Turks
- 19 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 22 December celebration trip
- 23 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 24 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 25 San Juan