I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation for divers
- 2 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 3 No rain in June PLEASE
- 4 Cuba
- 5 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 6 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 10 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Can I take alcohol?
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 17 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 18 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 19 Island advice plz!
- 20 Cubarinking water?
- 21 First time to PR
- 22 St. John Trip Report
- 23 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 24 St Kitts' Bakery
- 25 Which Island - Family Getaway