I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 2 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 3 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 4 Conference in Cuba in February
- 5 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 6 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 7 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 8 Help me to pick an island
- 9 Small boat excursion
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Overwhelmed....
- 12 Can you tell me where?
- 13 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 14 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 15 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 17 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 18 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 19 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 20 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 21 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 22 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 23 Help picking an island!!!!
- 24 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 25 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations