I am planning a special romantic birthday weekend for husband's 40th. We have been to many islands in the Caribbean but are considering Nevis, Peter Island or Barbados, all of which we have never been to. Our favorite Carib. islands so far are St. Marteen(for the great beaches, great food and great people watching) and St. John (great beaches and great outdoor activities) though want to try something different. We love the beaches and the warm island people of the Caribbean. Beaches you can get almost anywhere. Warm island people - not everywhere unfortunately.
I am sort of leaning towards Nevis though worry that it may be too isolated. Barbados looks pretty nice. Peter Island Resort looks incredible too. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 2 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 5 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Late May Trip
- 8 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 9 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cheers to Beers!
- 12 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 13 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 14 New Years Eve / St John
- 15 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 16 Island Choice
- 17 Aruba Car Rental
- 18 If we loved Cayman...
- 19 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 20 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 21 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 aruba planning advice