Planning a honeymoon for August 12, 2015 for about 12 days. We are in our early 30's no kids. We have been discussing Jamaica a lot and was wondering if I could get some input. We were thinking about part of our stay being AI and part of it not, just to get the whole experience. Negril sounds beautiful and more low key, which is what we are looking for. Looking for the best beach, live music, bonfires, local crowd, good eats etc... Budget is kind of up in the air but will be around 5-7000$. I haven't travelled much but Maui was my last stop and I enjoyed the local feel of that. Is there a place like Jamaica that is better and I haven't thought of? I appreciate AI just because we usually spend a majority of $$ on alcohol and food, but I am open to not AI.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days