Planning a honeymoon for August 12, 2015 for about 12 days. We are in our early 30's no kids. We have been discussing Jamaica a lot and was wondering if I could get some input. We were thinking about part of our stay being AI and part of it not, just to get the whole experience. Negril sounds beautiful and more low key, which is what we are looking for. Looking for the best beach, live music, bonfires, local crowd, good eats etc... Budget is kind of up in the air but will be around 5-7000$. I haven't travelled much but Maui was my last stop and I enjoyed the local feel of that. Is there a place like Jamaica that is better and I haven't thought of? I appreciate AI just because we usually spend a majority of $$ on alcohol and food, but I am open to not AI.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ