Planning a honeymoon for August 12, 2015 for about 12 days. We are in our early 30's no kids. We have been discussing Jamaica a lot and was wondering if I could get some input. We were thinking about part of our stay being AI and part of it not, just to get the whole experience. Negril sounds beautiful and more low key, which is what we are looking for. Looking for the best beach, live music, bonfires, local crowd, good eats etc... Budget is kind of up in the air but will be around 5-7000$. I haven't travelled much but Maui was my last stop and I enjoyed the local feel of that. Is there a place like Jamaica that is better and I haven't thought of? I appreciate AI just because we usually spend a majority of $$ on alcohol and food, but I am open to not AI.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/power-testo-blast/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!