Planning a honeymoon for August 12, 2015 for about 12 days. We are in our early 30's no kids. We have been discussing Jamaica a lot and was wondering if I could get some input. We were thinking about part of our stay being AI and part of it not, just to get the whole experience. Negril sounds beautiful and more low key, which is what we are looking for. Looking for the best beach, live music, bonfires, local crowd, good eats etc... Budget is kind of up in the air but will be around 5-7000$. I haven't travelled much but Maui was my last stop and I enjoyed the local feel of that. Is there a place like Jamaica that is better and I haven't thought of? I appreciate AI just because we usually spend a majority of $$ on alcohol and food, but I am open to not AI.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Trouble booking hotels!
- 4 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 5 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 6 Airport transfer PUJ
- 7 Bahama's outer island
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 10 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 40 min layover in CLT
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Atlantis 1 day
- 17 Atlantis on a budget
- 18 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 19 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 20 St. Barts
- 21 Buses in Aruba
- 22 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 23 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 24 Stingray City Tour
- 25 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April