Planning a honeymoon for August 12, 2015 for about 12 days. We are in our early 30's no kids. We have been discussing Jamaica a lot and was wondering if I could get some input. We were thinking about part of our stay being AI and part of it not, just to get the whole experience. Negril sounds beautiful and more low key, which is what we are looking for. Looking for the best beach, live music, bonfires, local crowd, good eats etc... Budget is kind of up in the air but will be around 5-7000$. I haven't travelled much but Maui was my last stop and I enjoyed the local feel of that. Is there a place like Jamaica that is better and I haven't thought of? I appreciate AI just because we usually spend a majority of $$ on alcohol and food, but I am open to not AI.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 9 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 10 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 11 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort