My husband and I are planning on booking a cruise in April 2012 and are trying to decide which area to go to and which cruise ship to book.
We both like snorkeling and hiking. I am also into photography, but realize that this will be a secondary activity to us just enjoying ourselves.
I have read that the Grand Cayman is good for snorkeling.
We have never been to the Caribbean and I want to make sure we pick a good one!
Also, which cruise line is the best? We have only used Norwegian in the past and enjoyed it.
As a side note, we are not into shopping, historical, or night life partying.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 customs questions
- 2 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 3 Nassau Bahamas
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 Biking in Caribbean
- 6 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 7 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 8 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 9 Help with how long on each island.
- 10 Small Carribean Hotel
- 11 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 12 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 13 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 14 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 15 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 16 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 17 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 18 Hiking in St. John
- 19 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 20 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 21 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 22 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 23 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 24 Negril questions
- 25 Changes to travel US-Cuba