My husband and I are planning on booking a cruise in April 2012 and are trying to decide which area to go to and which cruise ship to book.
We both like snorkeling and hiking. I am also into photography, but realize that this will be a secondary activity to us just enjoying ourselves.
I have read that the Grand Cayman is good for snorkeling.
We have never been to the Caribbean and I want to make sure we pick a good one!
Also, which cruise line is the best? We have only used Norwegian in the past and enjoyed it.
As a side note, we are not into shopping, historical, or night life partying.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 30th anniversary trip
- 2 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 3 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 4 Packers and Movers in Bangalore for Low Cost Removals
- 5 Packers and Movers Pune # http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
- 6 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 7 Bermuda in February or March
- 8 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 9 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 10 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 11 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 13 Safest Islands for Us?
- 14 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 15 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 16 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 17 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Narrowing it down
- 20 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 21 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 22 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 23 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 24 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 25 Destination Wedding