My husband and I are planning on booking a cruise in April 2012 and are trying to decide which area to go to and which cruise ship to book.
We both like snorkeling and hiking. I am also into photography, but realize that this will be a secondary activity to us just enjoying ourselves.
I have read that the Grand Cayman is good for snorkeling.
We have never been to the Caribbean and I want to make sure we pick a good one!
Also, which cruise line is the best? We have only used Norwegian in the past and enjoyed it.
As a side note, we are not into shopping, historical, or night life partying.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Planning a cruise for April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 2 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 3 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 4 Snorkeling
- 5 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 6 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 7 fish fry on Curacao
- 8 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 9 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 10 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 13 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 14 Restaurants in Aruba
- 15 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 18 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 19 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Planning a honeymoon for middle of August
- 23 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 24 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 25 St Martin/St Maarten BEWARE of car rental agencies even NATIONAL/ALAMO