My husband and I are planning on booking a cruise in April 2012 and are trying to decide which area to go to and which cruise ship to book.
We both like snorkeling and hiking. I am also into photography, but realize that this will be a secondary activity to us just enjoying ourselves.
I have read that the Grand Cayman is good for snorkeling.
We have never been to the Caribbean and I want to make sure we pick a good one!
Also, which cruise line is the best? We have only used Norwegian in the past and enjoyed it.
As a side note, we are not into shopping, historical, or night life partying.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Planning a cruise for April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Aruba suggestions
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 7 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 8 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 9 Cuba in 10 days
- 10 Salt Kettle House to close
- 11 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 12 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 13 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 14 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 15 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 16 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 17 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 18 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 19 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Why Barbados?
- 22 Cayman Islands in October
- 23 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens