My husband and I are planning on booking a cruise in April 2012 and are trying to decide which area to go to and which cruise ship to book.
We both like snorkeling and hiking. I am also into photography, but realize that this will be a secondary activity to us just enjoying ourselves.
I have read that the Grand Cayman is good for snorkeling.
We have never been to the Caribbean and I want to make sure we pick a good one!
Also, which cruise line is the best? We have only used Norwegian in the past and enjoyed it.
As a side note, we are not into shopping, historical, or night life partying.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 2 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 3 should buy quality wires
- 4 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 5 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 6 Evening temperatures
- 7 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 8 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 9 Cuba in November
- 10 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 11 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 12 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous