My husband and I are planning on booking a cruise in April 2012 and are trying to decide which area to go to and which cruise ship to book.
We both like snorkeling and hiking. I am also into photography, but realize that this will be a secondary activity to us just enjoying ourselves.
I have read that the Grand Cayman is good for snorkeling.
We have never been to the Caribbean and I want to make sure we pick a good one!
Also, which cruise line is the best? We have only used Norwegian in the past and enjoyed it.
As a side note, we are not into shopping, historical, or night life partying.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Planning a cruise for April
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 weeks in cuba
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 4 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 5 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 6 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Jamaica all inclusive
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 12 Cuba Opening Up
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 14 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Just back from The Somerset
- 22 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 23 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 24 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 25 Sandals Resorts