I am seeking family friendly places to stay on Saba (2 adults, 2 small children) for this Winter. A cottage or similar are probably best (w/Kitchen). I've looked at the Eco-Lodge, El Momo, Scouts, Julianas & the Cottage Club so far. My primary concern is being w/in walking distance to town & ease of getting to the Hotel or cottage w/2 kids (won't have much luggage). Experiences (good or bad) encouraged, tell me everything. My geography is failing me here. Cost does not appear to be a big issue. Thx, S.
Places to stay on Saba - Family friendly please...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 walkable hotels
- 2 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 Jamaica to Other Island
- 5 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 6 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 7 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 8 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 9 swim up rooms
- 10 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 11 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 12 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 13 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 14 St. John USVI
- 15 Which Island?
- 16 Carribean vacation with infant
- 17 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 18 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 19 Cayman Islands in October
- 20 things to do in Nassau
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 24 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 25 Best island for early to mid November