My boyfriend and I are looking for a relaxing get away in late March and were interested in visiting Jamaica. Went to Barbados and had a blast last year. We love beautiful beaches and great music. We prefer to NOT stay in an all inclusive. I looked at the Rockhouse in Negril. It is beautiful but does not look like it has a beach. Can anyone recommend a relaxing, romantic place that is not an all inclusive in Jamaica. Have hear Negril is the area to visit. Thank you!
Places to stay in Jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 4 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 5 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 6 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 7 Cuba with Gate 1
- 8 Anguilla stay?
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Back from San Juan
- 12 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 13 San Juan Airport
- 14 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 15 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water