We are going to St. Kitts and Nevis at the end of the month. Besides the restaurants listed in the guide books, does anyone have any recommendations for some places to eat that are more local and not expensive. We like to eat where the locals would go to eat vs spending a fortune every night.
Places to eat in St. Kitts and Nevis
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 2 Salt Kettle House to close
- 3 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 4 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 5 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 12 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 all-inclusive or villa?
- 15 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 16 San Juan Hotel
- 17 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 18 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 19 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 22 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 Help find perfect island