I need recommendations about the place to stay in Curacao. My husband and son will be diving, and I will be snorkeling there. They are newbies and don't have their own diving equipment yet, so they will dive with someone from the dive shop.
I might be completely wrong, but I got an impression that the area east of Willemstad is good for new divers (they need something easy and relatively shallow - up to 60 feet). People are speaking really well about the Dive Bus, and now I have to decide: stay somewhere close to them, or stay more west where there are nicer beaches and less people.
All of us are not big fans of large crowd, and the nightlife and restaurants are not appealing either. I'm planning to rent a bungalow or apartment with kitchen, and a car. So could you please help me to decide if the location of The Dive Bus out-weights the benefits of the west side of the island. Are there other good diving companies you can recommend?
In other words - where would you recommend to stay and dive for easy shallow diving (and snorkeling for me), and what company do you recommend to dive with?
Our budget is not very tight, but I wouldn't mind to save some money
I appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 3 Havana
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Barbados-how about this place?
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 19 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency