I need recommendations about the place to stay in Curacao. My husband and son will be diving, and I will be snorkeling there. They are newbies and don't have their own diving equipment yet, so they will dive with someone from the dive shop.
I might be completely wrong, but I got an impression that the area east of Willemstad is good for new divers (they need something easy and relatively shallow - up to 60 feet). People are speaking really well about the Dive Bus, and now I have to decide: stay somewhere close to them, or stay more west where there are nicer beaches and less people.
All of us are not big fans of large crowd, and the nightlife and restaurants are not appealing either. I'm planning to rent a bungalow or apartment with kitchen, and a car. So could you please help me to decide if the location of The Dive Bus out-weights the benefits of the west side of the island. Are there other good diving companies you can recommend?
In other words - where would you recommend to stay and dive for easy shallow diving (and snorkeling for me), and what company do you recommend to dive with?
Our budget is not very tight, but I wouldn't mind to save some money
I appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ● 연결 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico