I need recommendations about the place to stay in Curacao. My husband and son will be diving, and I will be snorkeling there. They are newbies and don't have their own diving equipment yet, so they will dive with someone from the dive shop.
I might be completely wrong, but I got an impression that the area east of Willemstad is good for new divers (they need something easy and relatively shallow - up to 60 feet). People are speaking really well about the Dive Bus, and now I have to decide: stay somewhere close to them, or stay more west where there are nicer beaches and less people.
All of us are not big fans of large crowd, and the nightlife and restaurants are not appealing either. I'm planning to rent a bungalow or apartment with kitchen, and a car. So could you please help me to decide if the location of The Dive Bus out-weights the benefits of the west side of the island. Are there other good diving companies you can recommend?
In other words - where would you recommend to stay and dive for easy shallow diving (and snorkeling for me), and what company do you recommend to dive with?
Our budget is not very tight, but I wouldn't mind to save some money
I appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My Topic Title ZvZ78。coM 카지노배팅사이트 바카라사이트주소
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11