Sailing on Yankee Clipper on Monday from St. Vincent, anyone been there recently that can report on hurricane damage. This is our 4th Windjammer cruise but the first time on the Yankee Clipper, anyone have any experience on this ship?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 2 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 3 Jamaica to Other Island
- 4 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 5 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 6 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 7 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 8 swim up rooms
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 11 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 12 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 13 St. John USVI
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Carribean vacation with infant
- 16 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 17 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 things to do in Nassau
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Best island for early to mid November
- 25 snorkle choices in Antigua