I have tried to do some research on possible island trips for a single girls getaway in April next year, but can not figure out what island best suits our needs as all seem to be amazing! We are all in our mid-20s and are looking for somewhere that is not too crazy expensive. Less than $2,500 if possible? We will be travelling there from Nashville, TN and can adjust the length of our trip depending on the price (a week max though). Here are the following things we are looking for:
1. Beautiful beaches where we can sip on cocktails and admire the scenery
2. A range of activities (we are not huge adventurers, but would like to do some snorkeling,hike to a waterfall, or go zip-lining)
3. A town or city that is safe to explore nearby that offers great food options
4. Beach bars to go to for post-dinner drinks and live music
I realize this is a lot to ask for, but I'm hoping that maybe we can at least figure out 2 islands to limit my search to. THANK YOU!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 BULLGUARD@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 BULLGUARD@Tec*h 24/7
- 3 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 4 1st time to Barbados
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 7 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 8 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 9 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 GTC
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 14 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 15 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!