I have tried to do some research on possible island trips for a single girls getaway in April next year, but can not figure out what island best suits our needs as all seem to be amazing! We are all in our mid-20s and are looking for somewhere that is not too crazy expensive. Less than $2,500 if possible? We will be travelling there from Nashville, TN and can adjust the length of our trip depending on the price (a week max though). Here are the following things we are looking for:
1. Beautiful beaches where we can sip on cocktails and admire the scenery
2. A range of activities (we are not huge adventurers, but would like to do some snorkeling,hike to a waterfall, or go zip-lining)
3. A town or city that is safe to explore nearby that offers great food options
4. Beach bars to go to for post-dinner drinks and live music
I realize this is a lot to ask for, but I'm hoping that maybe we can at least figure out 2 islands to limit my search to. THANK YOU!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 Ideal wedding island
- 3 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 First time visitors
- 6 Help choosing next vacation??
- 7 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort