I have tried to do some research on possible island trips for a single girls getaway in April next year, but can not figure out what island best suits our needs as all seem to be amazing! We are all in our mid-20s and are looking for somewhere that is not too crazy expensive. Less than $2,500 if possible? We will be travelling there from Nashville, TN and can adjust the length of our trip depending on the price (a week max though). Here are the following things we are looking for:
1. Beautiful beaches where we can sip on cocktails and admire the scenery
2. A range of activities (we are not huge adventurers, but would like to do some snorkeling,hike to a waterfall, or go zip-lining)
3. A town or city that is safe to explore nearby that offers great food options
4. Beach bars to go to for post-dinner drinks and live music
I realize this is a lot to ask for, but I'm hoping that maybe we can at least figure out 2 islands to limit my search to. THANK YOU!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana