I have tried to do some research on possible island trips for a single girls getaway in April next year, but can not figure out what island best suits our needs as all seem to be amazing! We are all in our mid-20s and are looking for somewhere that is not too crazy expensive. Less than $2,500 if possible? We will be travelling there from Nashville, TN and can adjust the length of our trip depending on the price (a week max though). Here are the following things we are looking for:
1. Beautiful beaches where we can sip on cocktails and admire the scenery
2. A range of activities (we are not huge adventurers, but would like to do some snorkeling,hike to a waterfall, or go zip-lining)
3. A town or city that is safe to explore nearby that offers great food options
4. Beach bars to go to for post-dinner drinks and live music
I realize this is a lot to ask for, but I'm hoping that maybe we can at least figure out 2 islands to limit my search to. THANK YOU!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 2 http://dietplanusa.com/apex-booty-pop/
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 St. Barts
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort