I am having a terrible time deciding between 3 islands. originally i was thinking of anguilla for sure, because of the peace & serenity & gorgeous beaches, & nice people. then after reading these posts, St. Johns seems like a major contender on all those fronts. And then there's Grenada, which I read in "An Embarrassment of Mangoes" is a fabulous spot. Can anyone help? btw, does anyone know the "right" way to pronounce "anguilla"? i've been saying "an GEE ya", but have read that it's sposed to rhyme with vanilla.
picking a destination
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 2 Salt Kettle House to close
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 5 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 6 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 9 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 10 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Cayman Islands in October
- 16 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 20 all-inclusive or villa?
- 21 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 22 San Juan Hotel
- 23 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 24 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party