I am having a terrible time deciding between 3 islands. originally i was thinking of anguilla for sure, because of the peace & serenity & gorgeous beaches, & nice people. then after reading these posts, St. Johns seems like a major contender on all those fronts. And then there's Grenada, which I read in "An Embarrassment of Mangoes" is a fabulous spot. Can anyone help? btw, does anyone know the "right" way to pronounce "anguilla"? i've been saying "an GEE ya", but have read that it's sposed to rhyme with vanilla.
picking a destination
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 2 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 7 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 8 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 9 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay