I visited Providenciales (Caicos islands) and Grand Turk (Turks Islands) over the July 4 long weekend. While they are primarily a beach/diving destination, for good reason, and I did both, I also tried to visit some of the other sites, especially on Grand Turk, which is by far less visited than the Caicos islands. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was the only tourist in Cockburn Town during the half-day I spent on Grand Turk.
I rented a car to visit Providenciales -- I did see local buses, but they seemed infrequent, and I didn't want to depend on taxis.
I stayed at the Gansevoort, which is located on a clean, long beach, and it was away from the much busier part of Grace Bay.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토요경마 ◐☆주_소= xxt27.com ◐☆
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana