Many questions about Peter Island Resort in BVI. Please reply if you've been there and have first-hand knowledge. Would love to ask more questions! Please email if you're willing to discuss via email.
What's NOT included in the rates? What are the "nickel and dime" type things that add up? How are the watersports? What is included with them (equipment, instruction, etc)? I understand that drinks are not included in the rates - how much can I expect that to add on to my daily cost (for 2 adults that drink low amounts of alcohol)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Groupon Tours
- 4 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 5 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 6 Location
- 7 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 8 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 9 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 10 turks caicos
- 11 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 12 Private tours in Cuba
- 13 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 14 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 15 Curacao
- 16 Bahamas girls trip
- 17 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 18 Cuba Tour Companies
- 19 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 20 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 21 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 22 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 23 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 24 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 25 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel