Many questions about Peter Island Resort in BVI. Please reply if you've been there and have first-hand knowledge. Would love to ask more questions! Please email if you're willing to discuss via email.
What's NOT included in the rates? What are the "nickel and dime" type things that add up? How are the watersports? What is included with them (equipment, instruction, etc)? I understand that drinks are not included in the rates - how much can I expect that to add on to my daily cost (for 2 adults that drink low amounts of alcohol)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 2 Nassau Bahamas
- 3 Punta Cana Excursions
- 4 Paradise island in Bahama
- 5 Vacation recommendations
- 6 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 9 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 13 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Curaçao and girls?
- 16 Small Carribean Hotel
- 17 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 18 customs questions
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo