Many questions about Peter Island Resort in BVI. Please reply if you've been there and have first-hand knowledge. Would love to ask more questions! Please email if you're willing to discuss via email.
What's NOT included in the rates? What are the "nickel and dime" type things that add up? How are the watersports? What is included with them (equipment, instruction, etc)? I understand that drinks are not included in the rates - how much can I expect that to add on to my daily cost (for 2 adults that drink low amounts of alcohol)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Rejuvonus
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?