Many questions about Peter Island Resort in BVI. Please reply if you've been there and have first-hand knowledge. Would love to ask more questions! Please email if you're willing to discuss via email.
What's NOT included in the rates? What are the "nickel and dime" type things that add up? How are the watersports? What is included with them (equipment, instruction, etc)? I understand that drinks are not included in the rates - how much can I expect that to add on to my daily cost (for 2 adults that drink low amounts of alcohol)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 4 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma