Many questions about Peter Island Resort in BVI. Please reply if you've been there and have first-hand knowledge. Would love to ask more questions! Please email if you're willing to discuss via email.
What's NOT included in the rates? What are the "nickel and dime" type things that add up? How are the watersports? What is included with them (equipment, instruction, etc)? I understand that drinks are not included in the rates - how much can I expect that to add on to my daily cost (for 2 adults that drink low amounts of alcohol)?
Peter Island Resort All-Inclusive?
- 1 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 2 Nassau or Bermuda
- 3 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 4 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 5 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 6 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 7 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 8 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 9 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 12 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 13 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 15 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 16 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 17 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 18 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 19 Bahamas snorkeling
- 20 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 21 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 22 Where to stay on Vieques
- 23 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 24 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 25 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"