Many questions about Peter Island Resort in BVI. Please reply if you've been there and have first-hand knowledge. Would love to ask more questions! Please email if you're willing to discuss via email.
What's NOT included in the rates? What are the "nickel and dime" type things that add up? How are the watersports? What is included with them (equipment, instruction, etc)? I understand that drinks are not included in the rates - how much can I expect that to add on to my daily cost (for 2 adults that drink low amounts of alcohol)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 4 Choosing the Right Island
- 5 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 6 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 7 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 8 Aruba help!
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Planning a three week trip
- 11 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 12 Casa Karma
- 13 Honeymoon - please help!
- 14 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 18 Cuba: February 2016
- 19 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 20 Cuba for Americans
- 21 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 Where to live
- 25 Do Not Fly Cape Air to Virgin Gorda