My fiance and I have begun our honeymoon search for June, 2015. We have gone in so many circles that we are more confused than when we began, so we are searching for advice from seasoned travelers! Here is what we are looking for ideally:
-We live in San Francisco, CA, so we have decided on the Caribbean as we don't want the flight to cost a majority of our budget, and we don't want to be traveling too long.
-We are looking for a beach front resort, and would prefer if the resort had beachfront cottages or bungalows (which I know is hard to find). We are less intrigued by large oversized resorts with crowds and lots of families. Looking more for a more secluded and couples-friendly, romantic beach setting.
-All-inclusive resorts are ok with us, actually. But we would love if there was the option to walk to a little town with a few other bars or restaurants, or even better we would love if we could meander down the beach and find a few beachside restaurants. While we will spend a lot of time together lounging at our hotel and on the beach, we do get restless and want to explore a bit.
-Good snorkeling from the beach is a must! We are hoping for calm clear waters where we can swim or snorkel. My fiance's favorite hobby!
-We are looking at a budget of about $3,000-$3,500 each including flight with a minimum 10 night stay.
Thank you so much in advance for any of your great advice! We are so excited to hear from you and continue our search. Thank you for being a part of our honeymoon planning!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 주식차트분석 주식분석방법 n1inve.com
- 2 온라인릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 불새 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치온라인게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 8 All inclusive
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 15 Family of 5 undecided island
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 18 family resort ideas?
- 19 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 22 First time to Puerto Rico
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 25 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018