I'm considering staying at The Somerset on Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos in June of 2013. They are offering 30% discounts if you pay in full at least 60 days upfront. The hotel looks beautiful to me... I've heard there are some issues with service but that doesn't concern me as long as the hotel is clean and well-maintained. Is that a red flag to pay upfront or is that a regular offer?
Paying upfront for discounted rates in Turks and Caicos?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan