I'm considering staying at The Somerset on Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos in June of 2013. They are offering 30% discounts if you pay in full at least 60 days upfront. The hotel looks beautiful to me... I've heard there are some issues with service but that doesn't concern me as long as the hotel is clean and well-maintained. Is that a red flag to pay upfront or is that a regular offer?
Paying upfront for discounted rates in Turks and Caicos?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 2 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 3 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 4 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 7 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 8 Money in Jamaica
- 9 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 10 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 11 Barbado Car rental
- 12 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 13 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 14 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 15 Death in Paradise
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 dominican republic
- 21 Summer family vacation
- 22 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 23 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 24 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 25 St Martin