Hi: If you are in the east of the island(Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo) go to this place in La Pared in Luquillo. Don’t be discouraged by its looks (small, no air cond.) it is like a surfers place but has the best food ever. Small menu, for me this means good food, the owner Freddy and his wife Jessica are the best. I had the churrasco with coconut rice and broccoli..terrific. My husband had alioli penne pasta and ahi seared tuna, a glass of wine and two MedaLLA beers (40 00 with tip included) You can bring your own wine and they will serve it at no extra cost. We are looking to go back soon, we are lucky to have a weekend house near the area. Congrats. to Freddy and Jessica.
Pasta & Pueblo "bistro" in Luquillo, P.R.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos