Hi: If you are in the east of the island(Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo) go to this place in La Pared in Luquillo. Don’t be discouraged by its looks (small, no air cond.) it is like a surfers place but has the best food ever. Small menu, for me this means good food, the owner Freddy and his wife Jessica are the best. I had the churrasco with coconut rice and broccoli..terrific. My husband had alioli penne pasta and ahi seared tuna, a glass of wine and two MedaLLA beers (40 00 with tip included) You can bring your own wine and they will serve it at no extra cost. We are looking to go back soon, we are lucky to have a weekend house near the area. Congrats. to Freddy and Jessica.
Pasta & Pueblo "bistro" in Luquillo, P.R.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 2 Dominican Republic
- 3 Early January vs Mid February?
- 4 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 5 celebrating 40
- 6 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica vs The DR
- 10 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 14 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 25 St. Croix and sea grass