Hi: If you are in the east of the island(Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo) go to this place in La Pared in Luquillo. Don’t be discouraged by its looks (small, no air cond.) it is like a surfers place but has the best food ever. Small menu, for me this means good food, the owner Freddy and his wife Jessica are the best. I had the churrasco with coconut rice and broccoli..terrific. My husband had alioli penne pasta and ahi seared tuna, a glass of wine and two MedaLLA beers (40 00 with tip included) You can bring your own wine and they will serve it at no extra cost. We are looking to go back soon, we are lucky to have a weekend house near the area. Congrats. to Freddy and Jessica.
Pasta & Pueblo "bistro" in Luquillo, P.R.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 3 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 6 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 9 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 10 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 11 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 12 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 13 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 14 rent a car??
- 15 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 16 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 17 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 18 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba