Hi: If you are in the east of the island(Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo) go to this place in La Pared in Luquillo. Don’t be discouraged by its looks (small, no air cond.) it is like a surfers place but has the best food ever. Small menu, for me this means good food, the owner Freddy and his wife Jessica are the best. I had the churrasco with coconut rice and broccoli..terrific. My husband had alioli penne pasta and ahi seared tuna, a glass of wine and two MedaLLA beers (40 00 with tip included) You can bring your own wine and they will serve it at no extra cost. We are looking to go back soon, we are lucky to have a weekend house near the area. Congrats. to Freddy and Jessica.
Pasta & Pueblo "bistro" in Luquillo, P.R.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 2 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 3 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Barbados question where to stay
- 6 Barbados Ferry Service
- 7 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 8 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba