Hi: If you are in the east of the island(Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo) go to this place in La Pared in Luquillo. Don’t be discouraged by its looks (small, no air cond.) it is like a surfers place but has the best food ever. Small menu, for me this means good food, the owner Freddy and his wife Jessica are the best. I had the churrasco with coconut rice and broccoli..terrific. My husband had alioli penne pasta and ahi seared tuna, a glass of wine and two MedaLLA beers (40 00 with tip included) You can bring your own wine and they will serve it at no extra cost. We are looking to go back soon, we are lucky to have a weekend house near the area. Congrats. to Freddy and Jessica.
Pasta & Pueblo "bistro" in Luquillo, P.R.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 2 AI in Punta Cana
- 3 ATLANTIS lately?
- 4 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico