Hi: If you are in the east of the island(Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo) go to this place in La Pared in Luquillo. Don’t be discouraged by its looks (small, no air cond.) it is like a surfers place but has the best food ever. Small menu, for me this means good food, the owner Freddy and his wife Jessica are the best. I had the churrasco with coconut rice and broccoli..terrific. My husband had alioli penne pasta and ahi seared tuna, a glass of wine and two MedaLLA beers (40 00 with tip included) You can bring your own wine and they will serve it at no extra cost. We are looking to go back soon, we are lucky to have a weekend house near the area. Congrats. to Freddy and Jessica.
Pasta & Pueblo "bistro" in Luquillo, P.R.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 2 Grand Cayman the MOST important day for me - please tell me the BEST underwater experience for my short time there!
- 3 Nassau or Bermuda
- 4 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 5 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 6 Cast the eyes as far you can
- 7 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 8 Travel warning...mosquito fever on S t. Maarten
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 11 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 12 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 13 Credit Card Alert
- 14 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 15 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 16 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 17 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 18 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 19 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 22 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 24 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 25 Bahamas snorkeling