I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Passport Needed for USVI?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples