I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Passport Needed for USVI?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 just be careful
- 7 Restaurants in Aruba
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP