I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 3 First trip to St. Martin
- 4 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Hotel ideas needed
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Jerk Chicken
- 10 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 11 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 15 aruba fun!!!
- 16 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 17 Peterson
- 18 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 21 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 22 Turks and caicos
- 23 Aruba weather
- 24 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 25 Dominican Republic self drive tour