I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 2 Cuba
- 3 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 4 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Can I take alcohol?
- 8 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 9 Scrub Island Resort
- 10 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 11 Island recommendation
- 12 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma