I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR - All inclusive
- 2 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 6 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Late May Trip
- 9 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 10 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Cheers to Beers!
- 13 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 14 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 15 New Years Eve / St John
- 16 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 17 Island Choice
- 18 Aruba Car Rental
- 19 If we loved Cayman...
- 20 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 21 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 22 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 24 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 25 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos