I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Passport Needed for USVI?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos