I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Cuba for 6 days
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 when to visit barbados
- 12 Barbados Beaches
- 13 Punta Cana
- 14 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 15 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 16 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 17 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 18 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 19 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 20 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Trouble booking hotels!
- 23 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 Bahama's outer island