I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Passport Needed for USVI?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Cuba Opening Up
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days