I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/postdrox/
- 2 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 3 http://boostupmuscles.com/tvolve-scam-fake/
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 12 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 15 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 16 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica