I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba