I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Passport Needed for USVI?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba by car
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 5 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 6 Need a new vacation spot!
- 7 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 8 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Mid October Honeymoon
- 11 Summer family vacation
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 16 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 17 Honeymoon destination?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 21 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 22 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 23 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 24 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 25 Cuba help!