I'd like to know if a passport is necessary to vist St. John in the USVI. This is sort of a budget trip, so if it's possible to avoid the passport cost, I'd like to. As this is a US territory, will a birth certificate and driver's license be sufficient? Also, I've never flown before, so at security check, what's done? Do they just look at the license and BC and wave you through or are there computer checks, etc done? Just would like to know what to expect. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 4 Bahamas help
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 7 Vacation suggestion, please
- 8 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 13 New Destination
- 14 aruba planning advice
- 15 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 16 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 17 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 18 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 19 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 20 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 21 Barbados Beaches
- 22 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 23 Peterson
- 24 Cuba weather in March
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help