has anyone visited this island and been infected with parvovirus or any other infectious disease? two years ago my husband and i visited turks and he came down with the norovirus which the resort medical staff did not realize at the time. we are just back after a 7 day trip and my doc suspects that i have parvovirus -- i have all the symptoms. i understand from talking with friends that the parvovirus is fairly common on cruise ships. have to seriously consider if we will ever set foot in that resort ever again.
PARVOVIRUS--NOROVIRUS: BEACHES IN TURKS CAICOS?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed
- 2 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 5 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 6 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 7 Jamaica help!
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 9 2 weeks in cuba
- 10 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 11 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 12 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 13 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 14 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Jamaica all inclusive
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 19 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 22 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?