We are planning to get married in Cuba and people do not want to stay in Havana or Holguin so we have decided on the Paradisus Varadero. Now there is aconcern that they do not have a disco and really they want to dance SO - my question is if anyone who stayed there saw any dancing going on in the evenings outside by the pool or after the "nightly entertainment"?
Any info on the Paradisus Varadero would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 2 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 17 Tennis in Aruba question
- 18 christmas in the caribbean
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 21 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 22 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 23 Jamaica
- 24 Money in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)