We are planning to get married in Cuba and people do not want to stay in Havana or Holguin so we have decided on the Paradisus Varadero. Now there is aconcern that they do not have a disco and really they want to dance SO - my question is if anyone who stayed there saw any dancing going on in the evenings outside by the pool or after the "nightly entertainment"?
Any info on the Paradisus Varadero would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 2 Birthday Celebration
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 DR - All inclusive
- 5 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 6 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 7 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 8 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 9 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 10 Late May Trip
- 11 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 12 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Cheers to Beers!
- 15 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 16 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 17 New Years Eve / St John
- 18 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 19 Island Choice
- 20 Aruba Car Rental
- 21 If we loved Cayman...
- 22 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 23 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 24 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016