We are planning to get married in Cuba and people do not want to stay in Havana or Holguin so we have decided on the Paradisus Varadero. Now there is aconcern that they do not have a disco and really they want to dance SO - my question is if anyone who stayed there saw any dancing going on in the evenings outside by the pool or after the "nightly entertainment"?
Any info on the Paradisus Varadero would be great. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba for 6 days
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Honeymoon Help!!
- 9 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 when to visit barbados
- 12 Barbados Beaches
- 13 Punta Cana
- 14 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 15 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 16 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 17 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 18 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 19 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 20 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Trouble booking hotels!
- 23 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 Bahama's outer island