I found some interesting information about Paradisus Rio de Oro, and am looking seriously at it as a destination. One question -- are the restaurants air-conditioned. Last couple of times in Cuba (summer mind you), the no-see-ums thought I was on the menu. The a/c'd restaurants were one of the few areas I was able to get relief from them. Any info is appreciated!
Paradisus Rio de Oro
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 2 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 3 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 4 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 5 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 6 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 7 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 8 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 9 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 10 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 11 Barbados question where to stay
- 12 Barbados Ferry Service
- 13 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 14 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 15 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 16 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 17 Caribbean with grown kids
- 18 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 19 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 20 Driving in Aurba
- 21 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 24 Restaurant in Aruba
- 25 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?