I found some interesting information about Paradisus Rio de Oro, and am looking seriously at it as a destination. One question -- are the restaurants air-conditioned. Last couple of times in Cuba (summer mind you), the no-see-ums thought I was on the menu. The a/c'd restaurants were one of the few areas I was able to get relief from them. Any info is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 손오공릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : v vz338.com ▣☆
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May