I found some interesting information about Paradisus Rio de Oro, and am looking seriously at it as a destination. One question -- are the restaurants air-conditioned. Last couple of times in Cuba (summer mind you), the no-see-ums thought I was on the menu. The a/c'd restaurants were one of the few areas I was able to get relief from them. Any info is appreciated!
Paradisus Rio de Oro
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Sandals Resorts
- 7 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 8 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 11 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 12 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 13 Cuba in 10 days
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 16 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 17 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 18 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 19 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 20 Villa rental on St. John
- 21 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 22 Just back from St. Maarten
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Villa Rental on St. John
- 25 Sandals Whitehouse