I found some interesting information about Paradisus Rio de Oro, and am looking seriously at it as a destination. One question -- are the restaurants air-conditioned. Last couple of times in Cuba (summer mind you), the no-see-ums thought I was on the menu. The a/c'd restaurants were one of the few areas I was able to get relief from them. Any info is appreciated!
Paradisus Rio de Oro
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 2 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 3 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas