Thinking of going to Palm island in the Grenadines, has anyone been there? Is it worth the price and how is the snorkeling,
rooms, or food? Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 2 car rental in barbados
- 3 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 4 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 5 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 6 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 10 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 11 Choosing the Right Island
- 12 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 13 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 14 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 15 Aruba help!
- 16 St Martin
- 17 Planning a three week trip
- 18 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 19 Casa Karma
- 20 Honeymoon - please help!
- 21 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 22 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 23 Cuba
- 24 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 25 Cuba: February 2016