My husband & I are leaving for Palm Island in a few days. We were told that the flight from Barbados to Union Island has a luggage weight limit of 42 pounds per person. We can't get a definite answer as to what happens if we exceed that weight. Does anyone know if there is a charge for additional pounds and/or are you allowed to take a carry-on and have additional luggage sent over at a later time. Do they charge you if that is done?
Palm Island Question
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?