Has anyone visited the all inclusive resort on Palm Island in the Grenadines? Considering a vacation there in May '00. The brochures look great, but we all know they never tell the entire story. Appreciate experience visitors to this web site may have. Thanks
Palm Island, Grenadines
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 2 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 3 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 4 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 5 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 8 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 9 Money in Jamaica
- 10 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 11 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 12 Barbado Car rental
- 13 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 14 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 15 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 16 Death in Paradise
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 20 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 21 dominican republic
- 22 Summer family vacation
- 23 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 24 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 25 Restaurant for a very special birthday