I'm wondering about the food situation at Palm Island. A few questions:
Since it's all inclusive and has only 2 restaurants for lunch/dinner, are a lot of menu options, does it change nightly/weekly? I don't want to get bored of the menu.
Opinions on overall quality? I'm not expecting 3 Michelin stars...but...I'd like quality, (mostly) local ingredients and food that is cooked well.
Thanks in advance. M.
Palm Island - Food?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 9 Bahamas Resort
- 10 Which country?
- 11 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 12 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 13 Antigua or St Martin
- 14 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 15 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 montego bay
- 20 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 23 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 24 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 25 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice