I'm wondering about the food situation at Palm Island. A few questions:
Since it's all inclusive and has only 2 restaurants for lunch/dinner, are a lot of menu options, does it change nightly/weekly? I don't want to get bored of the menu.
Opinions on overall quality? I'm not expecting 3 Michelin stars...but...I'd like quality, (mostly) local ingredients and food that is cooked well.
Thanks in advance. M.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 installations CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise