I'm wondering about the food situation at Palm Island. A few questions:
Since it's all inclusive and has only 2 restaurants for lunch/dinner, are a lot of menu options, does it change nightly/weekly? I don't want to get bored of the menu.
Opinions on overall quality? I'm not expecting 3 Michelin stars...but...I'd like quality, (mostly) local ingredients and food that is cooked well.
Thanks in advance. M.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 2 Caribbean ferries
- 3 Choosing the Right Island
- 4 car rental in barbados
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 9 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 10 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people