I'm wondering about the food situation at Palm Island. A few questions:
Since it's all inclusive and has only 2 restaurants for lunch/dinner, are a lot of menu options, does it change nightly/weekly? I don't want to get bored of the menu.
Opinions on overall quality? I'm not expecting 3 Michelin stars...but...I'd like quality, (mostly) local ingredients and food that is cooked well.
Thanks in advance. M.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/exoslim-review
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Dominican republic
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 importing pets to sxm
- 7 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 8 St. Barts
- 9 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 10 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Which Caribbean island?
- 13 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 14 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 15 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 16 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 17 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 18 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 19 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 20 5 days in Havana
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 25 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba