I'm wondering about the food situation at Palm Island. A few questions:
Since it's all inclusive and has only 2 restaurants for lunch/dinner, are a lot of menu options, does it change nightly/weekly? I don't want to get bored of the menu.
Opinions on overall quality? I'm not expecting 3 Michelin stars...but...I'd like quality, (mostly) local ingredients and food that is cooked well.
Thanks in advance. M.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 2 Help choosing next vacation??
- 3 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 4 First time visitors
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Ideal wedding island
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 12 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 13 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 14 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 15 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 16 St. Croix
- 17 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 18 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 19 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 20 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 21 Island Hopping
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Havana restaurants