I'm wondering about the food situation at Palm Island. A few questions:
Since it's all inclusive and has only 2 restaurants for lunch/dinner, are a lot of menu options, does it change nightly/weekly? I don't want to get bored of the menu.
Opinions on overall quality? I'm not expecting 3 Michelin stars...but...I'd like quality, (mostly) local ingredients and food that is cooked well.
Thanks in advance. M.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 a contact from their finger tip. This development within
- 2 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 3 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 4 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 5 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 6 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 7 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 11 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 12 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 17 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 18 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 19 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 20 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 21 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 22 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 23 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 24 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 25 all inclusive advice