We are booked for a week at Palm Island - can't find any travellers reviews anywhere so am just keeping my fingers crossed that it will be OK. Then we have two free days before our flight leaves from Barbados. Am trying to figure out whether to stay in Barbados for 2 nights - and if so where? or should we charter a boat (crewed) and try to see more of the Islands. It is a tentch anniversary trip so we want to stay somewhere really special. Any and all suggestions most welcome.
Palm Island and then ...?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 3 month stay on a caribbean island
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?