My fiance' and I have booked our honeymoon to Palm Island at the end of May 2007. We are very concerned about some recent reviews and are looking for some current feed back... Are the bugs bad this time of year on the Island? I hear that visiting boats intrude on the "Private Island" feel of the resort, thoughts...? The Kitchen in one of the restaraunts burned down, has it been replaced? What is the quality of the food now? The pool is said to be beat up and in need of repair, is that true? Are the tennis courts nice and is there need to bring our own equipment? Night life is slow, Do quests gather in the bar, what is the thing to do at night? What day trips are a must do? Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 2 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Which Island?
- 11 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 12 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 13 Punta Cana?
- 14 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 15 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 16 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 17 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 18 Advice needed
- 19 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 20 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 21 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 22 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 23 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 24 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 25 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba