My fiance' and I have booked our honeymoon to Palm Island at the end of May 2007. We are very concerned about some recent reviews and are looking for some current feed back... Are the bugs bad this time of year on the Island? I hear that visiting boats intrude on the "Private Island" feel of the resort, thoughts...? The Kitchen in one of the restaraunts burned down, has it been replaced? What is the quality of the food now? The pool is said to be beat up and in need of repair, is that true? Are the tennis courts nice and is there need to bring our own equipment? Night life is slow, Do quests gather in the bar, what is the thing to do at night? What day trips are a must do? Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carry on size Bahamas
- 2 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 St John March, where to stay
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 7 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Tips for bahamas
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 13 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 14 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 15 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 17 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 18 walkable hotels
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 St Thomas
- 22 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 23 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 24 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 25 Aruba Restaurants