My fiance' and I have booked our honeymoon to Palm Island at the end of May 2007. We are very concerned about some recent reviews and are looking for some current feed back... Are the bugs bad this time of year on the Island? I hear that visiting boats intrude on the "Private Island" feel of the resort, thoughts...? The Kitchen in one of the restaraunts burned down, has it been replaced? What is the quality of the food now? The pool is said to be beat up and in need of repair, is that true? Are the tennis courts nice and is there need to bring our own equipment? Night life is slow, Do quests gather in the bar, what is the thing to do at night? What day trips are a must do? Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water