My fiance' and I have booked our honeymoon to Palm Island at the end of May 2007. We are very concerned about some recent reviews and are looking for some current feed back... Are the bugs bad this time of year on the Island? I hear that visiting boats intrude on the "Private Island" feel of the resort, thoughts...? The Kitchen in one of the restaraunts burned down, has it been replaced? What is the quality of the food now? The pool is said to be beat up and in need of repair, is that true? Are the tennis courts nice and is there need to bring our own equipment? Night life is slow, Do quests gather in the bar, what is the thing to do at night? What day trips are a must do? Thanks for your thoughts!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Wedding Help!
- 3 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 month stay on a caribbean island
- 10 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 11 Where to stay on Vieques
- 12 Ferry to Rum Point
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Family with infants/toddlers
- 15 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 16 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 17 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 20 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 23 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 24 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 25 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?