My fiance' and I have booked our honeymoon to Palm Island at the end of May 2007. We are very concerned about some recent reviews and are looking for some current feed back... Are the bugs bad this time of year on the Island? I hear that visiting boats intrude on the "Private Island" feel of the resort, thoughts...? The Kitchen in one of the restaraunts burned down, has it been replaced? What is the quality of the food now? The pool is said to be beat up and in need of repair, is that true? Are the tennis courts nice and is there need to bring our own equipment? Night life is slow, Do quests gather in the bar, what is the thing to do at night? What day trips are a must do? Thanks for your thoughts!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI