Just a quick shout out to everyone here at the forum to see if there has been any additional difficulty to pack and check in frozen meat (steaks, chicken, ribs etc) on a plane for a week in a villa on the islands.
Specifically we are going to Curacao, but thought that I would extend this discussion to travelers to other islands as well so that they could share with us what experiences they have had with bringing meat to their island villas. We just want to ascertain if bringing meat still makes sense given the added airport or security measures.
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 2 http://fitnesseducations.com/vasoplexx/
- 3 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 4 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 aruba planning advice
- 21 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 22 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 23 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 24 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay