Just a quick shout out to everyone here at the forum to see if there has been any additional difficulty to pack and check in frozen meat (steaks, chicken, ribs etc) on a plane for a week in a villa on the islands.
Specifically we are going to Curacao, but thought that I would extend this discussion to travelers to other islands as well so that they could share with us what experiences they have had with bringing meat to their island villas. We just want to ascertain if bringing meat still makes sense given the added airport or security measures.
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 email@example.com
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 7 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 8 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 9 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 10 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 11 St. Croix
- 12 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 13 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort