Just a quick shout out to everyone here at the forum to see if there has been any additional difficulty to pack and check in frozen meat (steaks, chicken, ribs etc) on a plane for a week in a villa on the islands.
Specifically we are going to Curacao, but thought that I would extend this discussion to travelers to other islands as well so that they could share with us what experiences they have had with bringing meat to their island villas. We just want to ascertain if bringing meat still makes sense given the added airport or security measures.
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 3 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 4 BEWARE OF PAUL THERAULT
- 5 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 6 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 7 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 9 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 21 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 22 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 23 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 24 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 25 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation