Just a quick shout out to everyone here at the forum to see if there has been any additional difficulty to pack and check in frozen meat (steaks, chicken, ribs etc) on a plane for a week in a villa on the islands.
Specifically we are going to Curacao, but thought that I would extend this discussion to travelers to other islands as well so that they could share with us what experiences they have had with bringing meat to their island villas. We just want to ascertain if bringing meat still makes sense given the added airport or security measures.
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buying jewellery
- 2 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 3 Looking for island choice help
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 6 when to visit barbados
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 40th birthday with friends
- 11 which island?
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 15 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 16 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 17 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 20 Cuba in November
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 23 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 24 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 25 Question about Long Term Rentals