So, I usually am really good with booking things and taking the lead in travel plans. However, this is exhausting! I originally had my mind set on RIU Tropical Bay Negril Jamaica. The price was 1800 Al, after thinking about it, I feel like i can get a better deal at a nicer island. A 24 yr old couple, need a gorgeous beach and awesome pool with pool bar. Definitely want some things to do, snorkel, entertainment, food is important but not super important. Any opinions on St.Thomas, St.Maarten, any Dominican republic, Bahamas. Open for any suggestions. Would like some night life, but nothing crazy.
Overwhelmed! Gorgeous beach and awesome pool
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards.
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 4 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 5 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 6 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 9 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 10 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 11 Driving in Aurba
- 12 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 Barbados question where to stay
- 15 Barbados Ferry Service
- 16 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 17 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 18 Restaurant in Aruba
- 19 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 20 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 21 Providenciales Airport
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba
- 23 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 24 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 25 Bahama's vs Costa Rica